Customers Also Bought
SKINTX Soft Nitrile Exam Powder-Free Gloves by TG Medical Inc. are exam-grade due its synthetic nitrile construction that has a high tensile strength to protect the glove from tearing or being punctured. These properties give it superior chemical-resistant properties and the beaded cuff will protect the forearm as well. Nitrile naturally hugs to the hand giving user more sensitivity which allows for longer wear-time. The gloves grasp well too with texture added to the fingertips.
Nitrile will protect hands from blood-borne pathogens, biological materials, chemical hazards, corrosives, oils and solvents. These gloves work well for medical and laboratory professionals as well as tattoo artists and mechanics. Nitrile gloves are cheaper than natural latex gloves and are a good choice when needing a product that's powder-free and latex-free to avoid possible allergies. This is helpful to avoid touch contamination as well.
Users can have peace of mind when wearing SKINTX Soft Nitrile gloves. It's manufactured by industry leader TG Medical, a leader in disposable gloves for more than 20 years. They offer SKINTX Nitrile Exam Powder-Free gloves in five sizes, X-Small, Small, Medium, Large and X-Large with 100 gloves per box, 1000 in a Case (X-Large 900/Case). SKINTX also carries SKINTX Soft Nitrile Gloves 3.5 g option. These lighter weight gloves have more per box when gloves are used often.
Features and Benefits:
- Protection From Dangerous Chemicals
- Tear Resistant
- Forms to Hand
- Soft Feel
- Easy Donning
- Beaded Cuff Protects Forearm
- Textured Fingertips
- Strong and Puncture Resistant
- Tactile Sensitivity
- Manufacturer: TG Medical
- Brand: SKINTX
- Quantity: 100/Box, 1000/Case
- Material: Nitrile (Acrylonitrile-Butadiene)
- Color: Light Blue
- Thickness: 4 mil
- Weight: 3.8 Grams
- Beaded Cuff
- Textured Fingers
- Item Numbers: S50000 (X-Small), S50005 (Small), S50010 (Medium), S50015 (Large), S50020 (X-Large)
- Select proper size of gloves. Gloves that are too small are uncomfortable and may tear and gloves that are too big may interfere with dexterity.
- Always check gloves for physical damage such as cracking, discoloration, tears or pin holes.
- Always check out the expiration date and never use expired gloves.
- Gloves are not flame resistant and should be kept from flames and high temperature heat sources.
- Avoid contacting skin with glove upon removal.
- Wash hands after removing gloves.
- Properly dispose gloves.
- Do not re-use disposable gloves, it's for one-time use.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer TG Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!