Medical grade gloves offer the first line of defense for medical professionals as well as tattoo and body piercing artists exposed to possible blood-borne pathogens. SKINTX Black Nitrile Powder-Free Exam Gloves by TG Medical provides this important protection with its strong durable nitrile properties. Black nitrile gloves are popular amongst beauticians and mechanics working with chemicals and oil products because they're chemical resistant in addition to the black color masking visible stains to reduce distractions. SKINTX Black Nitrile Exam Gloves also assist tattoo artists with zeroing in on the work site as well.
Nitrile is a synthetic product with superior tensile strength and tactile sensitivity because it naturally clings to the hand. This makes for longer wear-time. Texture is added to the fingertips for added grip and a beaded cuff to protect forearm. It's latex-free and powder-free to avoid possible allergy reactions to the wearer and avoid touch contamination.
The gloves are non-sterile, ambidextrous and disposable. They come in six sizes, X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and XX-Large. A good fit is necessary for optimal dexterity and wear-time. TG Medical Inc. is an industry leader in disposable gloves and offers latex, vinyl and nitrile glove-options. SKINTX Soft Nitrile Exam Gloves are blue gloves with a soft nitrile feel and are another popular and economic alternative.
Features and Benefits:
- Chemical Resistant
- Protects Against Biohazards
- Cling to Hand
- Puncture Resistant
- Protects Forearm
- Reduces Visible Stains
- Reduces Distractions
- Manufacturer: TG Medical Inc.
- Brand: SKINTX
- Item Numbers: BLK5000 (X-Small), BLK50005 (Small), BLK50010 (Medium), BLK50015 (Large), BLK50020 (X-Large), BLK50025 (XX-Large)
- Quantity: 100/Box, 1000/Case; 90/Box; 900/Case (X-Large, XX-Large)
- Material: Nitrile (Acrylonitrile-Butadiene)
- Color: Black
- Medical Grade
- Textured Fingertips
- Beaded Cuff
- Textured Fingertips
- Average Weight: 5.0 Grams
- Thickness: 4.0 mil
- Select proper size of gloves. Gloves that are too small are uncomfortable and may tear and gloves that are too big may interfere with dexterity.
- Always check gloves for physical damage such as cracking, discoloration, tears or pin holes.
- Always check out the expiration date and never use expired gloves.
- Gloves are not flame resistant and should be kept from flames and high temperature heat sources.
- Avoid contacting skin with glove upon removal.
- Wash hands after removing gloves.
- Properly dispose gloves.
- Do not re-use disposable gloves, they are for one-time use.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer TG Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!