Customers Also Bought
Leo, 3B Scientific's Skeleton Model with Ligaments showcases more than the human body's bones. He demonstrates the functional connections between the body's ligaments and large joints. Cast from human specimens, Leo enhances lectures and hands-on interaction for biology students and bioengineers.
Leo's more than 200 bones -- infants have 270 bones that fuse into 206 by adulthood -- were hand-assembled and finished in Germany. This craftsmanship ensures long-term quality and additional depth -- every component interacts as it would in a fully ambulatory human.
Beyond medical colleges and research universities, Leo the Skeleton Model with Ligaments is a powerful teaching tool. Patients can interact with the elastic ligaments on the shoulder, elbow, hip and knee joints. The easy-to-remove limbs invite patients to explore while bonding with their doctor or physical therapist. Leo is also a great fit for osteopaths, chiropractors and orthopedic specialists.
Leo Skeleton Model with Ligaments Features and Benefits
- Realistic -- Components closely approximate the actual weight of real bones. The three-part skull even features individually inserted teeth.
- Durable -- Crafted from virtually unbreakable resins. This allows 3B Scientific to offer a three-year warranty against defective materials or workmanship.
- Exceptional Value -- A white metal stand with five casters and transparent dust cover are included.
Leo Skeleton Model with Ligaments Specifications
- Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
- Item No.: A12
- Dimensions: 69.5 inches (approximately 5'8")
- Weight: 21.98 pounds
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!