Rent the Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
We make it easy to rent.
With our rental program you can:
- Choose the start date for your rental period in advance
- Set your custom rental period (by the week)
- Select the number of batteries you need
- Save money -- rent at a fraction of the full concentrator price
Rental Bundle Items
Each rental bundle includes the following:
- SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrator
- Batteries (your choice of 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 batteries)
- AC power adapter
- DC power adapter
- Fold-up, mobile cart
- Hard bottom carry case
- Accessory case
- User manual
- Optional O2 Starter Kit
How to Rent
Ordering Methods Available
1. Order by Phone- Call us at 1-800-397-5899. We are happy to help you with your rental or answer any questions you may have.
Note: You will specify your rental start date in your Rental Agreement (see below).
Once your order is placed, all we need is a signed Rental Agreement to ship out your concentrator. When you place your order, our system will automatically email you with a copy of the rental agreement and instructions to send it back to us.
You can also view, print or download the rental agreement by clicking the link below:
Please place your order before sending us the agreement. This helps us hold your concentrator for you and speeds up the rental process.
About the Respironics SimplyGo
The Respironics SimplyGo offers the most portability of any continuous flow portable oxygen concentrator on the market. It delivers both pulse dose and continuous flow oxygen but weighs in at only 10 pounds. That's a fraction of the weight of most cocentrators in its class.
Features and Benefits - Respironics SimplyGo
- Lightest continuous flow POC on the market
- Continuous flow and pulse dose oxygen
- Maximum portability/Oversized cart wheels
- FAA approved
- Tough construction withstands impacts
- Fast battery recharge time
- Sleep mode technology
This Oxygen for Rent bundle includes a handy fold-up cart with oversized 6 inch wheels that add even more mobility to the unit. Combine these features with the concentrator's fast battery recharge time (only 2-3 hours), and you're talking about a concentrator perfectly suited for travel.
Because it offers both pulse dose and continuous flow oxygen (up to 2LPM), the SimplyGo can meet the needs of most oxygen users. In addition, it includes special Sleep Mode technology that delivers a softer, more comfortable pulse of oxygen while the user sleeps. If the machine doesn't detect a breath while in Sleep Mode, it automatically switches to the last continuous flow setting used.
The reinforced-bottom carry bag and accessory bag attach to the cart quickly and securely. With so many design features packed in to increase the mobility of this machine, when you Rent the SimplyGo for your next trip or vacation, you'll be simply . . . gone.
Make sure to select the number of batteries appropriate for your needs. When traveling, most airlines require that you have 150 percent of the flight duration in battery life for your flight. The optional O2 Starter Kit gives you all the tubing, connectors and nasal cannulas that you need to get started.
If you have any questions about our rental program, please feel free to call us at 1-800-397-5899 during customer service hours. Our knowledgeable customer service agents will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the concentrator or the rental program.
Read about additional features and specifications of the Respironics SimplyGo below.
Specifications - Respironics SimplyGo
- SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Product Numbers:
- Width: 10 inches
- Length:11.5 inches
- Depth: 6 inches
- Weight:10 lbs. including battery.
- Sound Level (at pulse setting 2): 43 dBA.
- Oxygen Concentration: 86 to 97%
- Oxygen Output
- Pulse Oxygen Flow Maximum: 0.72 LPM
- Continuous Oxygen Flow Maximum: 2 LPM
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 6.5 PSIG
- Average Power Consumption
- Charging: 150 Watts
- Not Charging: 120 Watts
- Power Requirements:
- 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
- 19 VDC, 7.9 A
- Battery: Lithium Ion
- Battery Charge Time: 2 to 3 hours.
- Battery Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Battery Duration (based on 20 BPM)
- Pulse Dose Setting 2: 3.5 hours.
- Continuous Flow Setting 2: 0.7 hours.
- Low oxygen purity.
- No breath.
- High breath rate.
- No flow.
- Low battery.
- Depleted battery.
- Wrong battery.
- System technical fault.
- Operating Altitude: up to 10,000 feet above sea level.
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Overview Video
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Meets The Need Video
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Ruggedness Video
You must submit the airline Physician's Statement or, if not flying, a prescription from your doctor before we ship. We do not bill any insurers, including Medicare and Medicaid. You can submit your own claim to the insurance if you choose.
You are responsible for traveling with a sufficient supply of batteries to last the journey, per your oxygen requirements, including the duration of the flight, all ground time (before and after flight and during connections) and for unexpected delays.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Respironics Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsUnder Specification is this correct? Pulse Oxygen Flow Maximum: 0.072 LPM
or should it actually be: 0.72 LPMQuestion by: kenfraser64 on Oct 16, 2015 7:52:31 AMIt should be listed as .72. We've adjust the error in our specifications section.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 3, 2017 3:28:00 PM