Customers Also Bought
Rent the Simplygo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
We make the process easy.
Order Online or by Phone. Call us at 877-418-9187. NOTE: Our program has changed but the cost of rental is the same. It's now a Concentrator Buy-Back Program. Read the example below and we are happy to answer any of your questions.
Customer purchases the concentrator at a reduced value in lieu of a rental security deposit. After rental period, if customer decides to not keep the concentrator, Vitality Medical will Buy-Back the concentrator less the cost of days used. Vitality Medical will subtract this cost from the specified value of that concentrator, and additional batteries if added to the agreement, and refund the remainder.
Customer buys a concentrator for hypothetical value of $2500. The concentrator arrives on Nov 30. On Dec 6th customer sends the concentrator back to Vitality Medical. Customer will only be charged for the 5 days and refunded the rest.
- 5 days x $40 per day = $200 + tax
- $2500 - $200 + tax = approx. $2,300 Buy-Back Refund
What We Need From You:
- Fax or Email Your Prescription for Oxygen
- Fill out the Buy-Back Agreement
Rental Bundle Includes:
- Battery (you may add additional batteries)
- AC power adapter
- DC power adapter
- Fold-up, mobile cart
- Hard bottom carry case
- Accessory case
- User manual
- Optional O2 Starter Kit
- Choose the start date for your rental period in advance
- Set your custom rental period (by the day)
- Select additional batteries you need
- Save money -- rent at a fraction of the full concentrator price
Once your order is placed, we will need you to send us your prescription by fax at 888-383-7335 or email it to [email protected] along with your signed Rental Agreement found above.
About Respironics SimplyGo
The Respironics SimplyGo offers the most portability of any continuous flow portable oxygen concentrator on the market. It delivers both pulse dose and continuous flow oxygen but weighs in at only 10 pounds. That's a fraction of the weight of most concentrators in its class.
Features and Benefits - Respironics SimplyGo
- Lightest continuous flow POC on the market
- Continuous flow and pulse dose oxygen
- Maximum portability/Oversized cart wheels
- FAA approved
- Tough construction withstands impacts
- Fast battery recharge time
- Sleep mode technology
This Oxygen for Rent bundle includes a handy fold-up cart with oversized 6 inch wheels that add even more mobility to the unit. Combine these features with the concentrator's fast battery recharge time (only 2-3 hours), and you're talking about a concentrator perfectly suited for travel.
SimplyGo can meet the needs of most oxygen users because it offers both pulse dose and continuous flow oxygen (up to 2LPM). In addition, it includes special Sleep Mode technology that delivers a softer, more comfortable pulse of oxygen while the user sleeps. If the machine doesn't detect a breath while in Sleep Mode, it automatically switches to the last continuous flow setting used.
The reinforced-bottom carry bag and accessory bag attach to the cart quickly and securely. With so many design features packed in to increase the mobility of this machine, when you rent the SimplyGo for your next trip or vacation, you'll be simply . . . gone.
Make sure to select the number of batteries appropriate for your needs. When traveling, most airlines require that you have 150 percent of the flight duration in battery life for your flight. The optional O2 Starter Kit gives you all the tubing, connectors and nasal cannulas that you need to get started.
If you have any questions about our rental program, please feel free to call us at 877-418-9187 during customer service hours. Our knowledgeable customer service agents will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the concentrator or the rental program.
Read about additional features and specifications of the Respironics SimplyGo below.
- Width: 10 inches
- Length:11.5 inches
- Depth: 6 inches
- Weight: 10 lbs. including battery.
- Sound Level (at pulse setting 2): 43 dBA.
- Oxygen Concentration: 86 to 97%
- Oxygen Output
- Pulse Oxygen Flow Maximum: 0.72 LPM
- Continuous Oxygen Flow Maximum: 2 LPM
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 6.5 PSIG
- Average Power Consumption
- Charging: 150 Watts
- Not Charging: 120 Watts
- Power Requirements:
- 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
- 19 VDC, 7.9 A
- Battery: Lithium Ion
- Battery Charge Time: 2 to 3 hours.
- Battery Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Battery Duration (based on 20 BPM)
- Pulse Dose Setting 2: 3.5 hours.
- Continuous Flow Setting 2: 0.7 hours.
- Low oxygen purity.
- No breath.
- High breath rate.
- No flow.
- Low battery.
- Depleted battery.
- Wrong battery.
- System technical fault.
- Operating Altitude: up to 10,000 feet above sea level.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Respironics Rx Type Concentrator Portable
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!