Customers Also Bought
The SimplyFlo stationary oxygen concentrator is a semi-portable option for the home. The SimplyFlo is perfect for the oxygen patient who needs 2 liters per minute (the most common setting) and who doesn't want a large machine in their house.
At just eight pounds, this oxygen concentrator is easy to pick up and move. Unlike some other stationary concentrators, the SimplyFlo will easily tuck under a table or even sit on the counter. The possibilities are endless, so try the SimplyFlo out today.Choose the SimplyFlo Today for:
- The Smallest Home Oxygen Concentrator on the Planet
- The Convenience of Portability (Take it anywhere you can plug it in.)
- The Best Pricing on the Internet
Choose Vitality Medical For Your Respiratory Needs
At Vitality Medical, we offer several programs that are designed to make oxygen concentrator ownership a smooth, simple process.
- Loaner Program - If you need a service or repair on an oxygen concentrator purchased through us, we'll process your claim and send you one of ours to borrow.
- Buy Back Program - Quick recovery, short vacation or change in diagnosis? No problem, we'll buy your machine back.
- Certified Oxygen Specialists - Our oxygen specialists are trained to answer any question that you may have about the SimplyFlo oxygen concentrator.
Going on a trip? Upgrading? Our oxygen specialists will lead you through the oxygen accessories that best suit your needs. The SimplyFlo is small enough that you can take it with you anywhere you can plug it in.
SimplyFlo Stationary Oxygen Concentrator 2 Liters (product ID #1076773)
SimplyFlo Oxygen Concentrator is a Stationary Oxygen Concentrator that is incredibly lightweight. In fact, the SimplyFlo Concentrator is the lightest and smallest home o2 concentrator available for Oxygen Treatment. Designed for overnight use, you may choose the SimplyFlo Oxygen Concentrator if you only need oxygen therapy at night. Featuring an incredibly small, chic design, this concentrator can fits elegantly on a night stand. Although this o2 concentrator is a stationary model, it is light enough for you to transport easily.
SimplyFlo Stationary Oxygen Concentrator Components
- SimplyFlo concentrator: Lightweight and transportable, this stationary concentrator is easy to lift and transport. Delivers up to 2 LPM of continuous flow oxygen.
- AC power cord: Simply plug into an AC outlet; the unit will immediately power up.
- User manual: Helpful user manual answers questions you may have about your concentrator and help you problem solve any issues that may arise.
- Warranty: A standard 2 year warranty comes with the purchase of the SimplyFlo; however, you can opt to purchase an additional year that will extend the warranty to 3 years.
- Alarm System Notifications: Low oxygen purity, low power, no flow, system technical fault.
SimplyFlo Stationary Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
- SimplyFlo Stationary Oxygen Concentrator Product Number: 1076773.
- Extended warranty available.
- Four continuous flow settings.
- Humidifier capability. (Humidifier parts sold separately).
- Length: 10 Inches.
- Width: 6 Inches.
- Height: 11.5 Inches.
- Concentrator Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Noise: 50 dBA at 2 LPM.
- Oxygen Output: 2 LPM max.
- Oxygen Concentration: 87 to 96 percent at all settings.
- Outlet Pressure: 6.4 PSIG max.
- Continuous Flow Settings: 0.5 LPM, 1 LPM, 1.5 LMP, 2 LPM. (+/- 15 percent)
- User Interface: Push buttons, back-lit liquid crystal display (LCD).
- Filtration: Internal air inlet filter (gross particle), main-flow bacteria filter.
- AC Power Connection: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.7 Amp max.
- Power Consumption: 120W.
- Operating Altitude: 0-10,000 feet above seal level.
- SimplyFlo Warranty: 2 years; an additional year may be purchased separately.
- Manufacturer: Philips Respironics.
- HCPCS code: E1390.
SimplyFlo Oxygen Concentrator Additional Information
We've Provided the Following Resources To Assist You
- SimplyFlo Provider Brochure discusses the benefits of the SimplyFlo concentrator.
- Patient Guide to Oxygen Therapy helps patients to understand oxygen therapy.
- SimplyFlo Patient Brochure offers the benefits of the SimplyFlo concentrator for oxygen therapy patients.
- SimplyFlo Specifications provides detailed information of the capabilities of this oxygen concentrator.
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 s 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription, we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Respironics Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI understand that a prescription is required to buy this. So how do I get the prescription to you?Question by: Donald Thompson on Nov 25, 2017 2:35:00 PMPrescriptions can be submitted either by fax or email. Our fax number is 888-383-7335 and our email address is [email protected]Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 16, 2018 9:19:00 AM
Based on your history
1 Item(s)Francine 252 09 2013 23:05Lightweight ConcentratorI use the SimplyFlo for when I sleep. It is small enough to be out of the way yet produces enough O2 to help me sleep well.