Simply Thick is a unique product that thickens liquids and food product to assist swallowing for those people with dysphagia. Simply thick is convenient because you can use it for a variety of food preparation applications.
This thickening agent is ideal for use by caregivers, in busy clinics and more, because the unique formula will last longer in the fridge than some other thickeners. Unlike some other Food Thickeners, Simply Thick does not continue to thicken over time. SimplyThick is not grainy and does not have a harsh aftertaste. Instead, SimplyThick uses a gel thickening mixture so there are no messy powders, bulky cans or measuring spoons.
Convenience packets are ideal for using simply thick at restaurants, for pre-measuring amounts and for convenient use anytime. All of the consistency levels can be achieved by using one or more of the convenience packets.
Mix up your drinks and meal purees ahead of time with Simply Thick, so that there is less to think about when lunch time arrives. Thickened drinks can sit at room temperature for up to two hours. If you are mixing them more than two hours ahead of time, simply refrigerate. Choose the consistency that is right for you. Simply Thick can be mixed to three different consistencies: nectar, honey and pudding. These consistency choices allow you to choose the correct consistency for the situation.
Choose Nectar consistency for a liquid that is slightly viscous, like a nectar. Nectar consistency is equivalent to 1 pump stroke of concentrate in a four oz liquid. You can also choose a 15 gram nectar packet for a convenient on the go packaging.
Choose honey consistency thickener for a viscous liquid that mimics the consistency of honey. Use two full pumps of the liquid concentrate to achieve honey consistency in four ounces of liquid. Or you could choose the individual honey packets for maximum convenience.
Pudding Consistency Thickener
Choose pudding consistency to create a pudding-like meal out of your favorite food puree or liquid. To create a pudding consistency, use four strokes of liquid concentrate for four ounces of liquid. If you are on the go, you can also create this by using two honey consistency packets.
Simply Thick is intended for adults or children over the age of 12. This product is not intended for children under 12 and infants.
Product Features and Benefits
- Quick, simple preparation.
- Gel consistency before mixing.
- Zero carbs, perfect for people with diabetes.
- Thickens food and liquids.
- Instant food thickener. Ready to drink within seconds.
- Mixes easily with liquids and looks, feels and tastes like the original beverage.
- Does not thicken over time.
- Will not form lumps.
- Liquid thickener for dysphagia.
- Mixes hot or cold.
- Thickens water, ice, soda, supplements, milk, juice, coffee, tea, soup, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more.
- Handy packets are easy for travel.
- Product Numbers: 01001, 01004, 02001, 02004, 05000, 05005, 05010.
- Size Options: 4 Ounce and 32 ounce (mixed) packets, 64 ounce gel bottle.
- Container: Packet or 64 Ounce Bottle.
- Consistency: Gel.
- Mixed Consistency: Nectar, Honey or Pudding.
- Gluten free.
- No calories.
- Soluble food fiber.
- Low sodium.
- Gluten free.
- Carb free.
- No calories.
- Manufacturer: SimplyThick LLC.
Manuals and Documents
- Simply Thick Brochure provides the features and benefits of this product.
- Simply Thick Patient Brochure provides mixing instructions and features for this product.
- Nutritional Data contains packaging nutrition labels.
- Material Safety Data Sheet presents food safety information.
- Recipe Guide presents tasty recipies using Simply Thick.
- Food Thickening Agent Research Study presents conclusions from research.
Mixing Demonstration Video (8:56 minutes)
Comparison between Simply Thick and Powder Thickeners Video (3:28 minutes)
Overview of Instant Food Thickener Video (8:55 minutes)
Food Thickener Puree Video (4:23 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Simply Thick
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!