Other Prevail product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Prevail StretchFit Briefs have stretchy side panels that can accommodate a greater number of individuals. Prevail StretchFit Briefs are designed for Incontinence and have a cloth-like outer fabric that is comfortable to wear. Manufactured by First Quality under the Prevail brand, Prevail StretchFit Briefs offer Dual Easy-Lock Refastening strips to secure the briefs to your body. An Odor Guard is incorporated into each Simply StretchFit Brief to keep you confident in public. Breathable zones allow you to be more comfortable and cool. Simply StretchFit Briefs have Quick Wick to take moisture away from your skin and lock the moisture in panels away from your body. Prevail StretchFit Briefs have discreet color designs with an argyle pattern printed on white backsheet. Skin Smart Fabric offers patients a hypoallergenic material made with vitamin E and natural botanical Aloe and Chamomile for your skin’s health.
First Quality Prevail StretchFit Briefs Features & Benefits
- Stretchy side panels for more flexibility and comfort.
- Breathable zones to stay cool.
- Cloth-Like outer fabric provides greater softness.
- Dual Easy-Lock refastening strips for security.
- Odor guard protects you from incontinence odors.
- Quick Wick™ keeps you drier.
- Direct Lock Panels.
First Quality Prevail StretchFit Briefs Specifications
- First Quality Prevail StretchFit Briefs Product Numbers: SSF-A, SSF-B.
- Size Options: Size A or Size B.
- Waist Size Options: 32 to 54 Inch or 49 to 68 Inch.
- Color Options: Lavender or Beige.
- Backing Material: Cloth-like.
- Fastener Type: Refastening strips.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Application: Incontinence Briefs.
- Absorbency: Heavy Absorbency.
- Manufacturer: First Quality.
- Brand: Prevail.
- HCPCS Code: T4521.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer First Quality Brand Prevail Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Cloth-like
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A