Other Simplicity product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Simplicity Insert Pads Night-Time Absorbency are designed for adult incontinence care. Manufactured by Covidien (Medtronic), these night-time incontinence pads may be worn with regular underwear or special knit pants. Simplicity Pads provide odor control and have a Poly-Fresh polymer absorbent material that wicks moisture away from your skin, keeping you dry and comfortable. Equipped with adhesive patches, Simplicity incontinence pads stay securely in place. The contoured shape of the pads offer greater comfort and a better fit.
Simplicity Insert Pads have an improved fit for greater comfort. Using Simplicity insert pads with regular underwear significantly increases dignity compared to a full incontinence brief. Equipped with a wetness indicator, these insert pads let you know when it is time to change. Simplicity Insert Pads are available in four color coded absorption levels--Moderate Absorbency Insert Pads (blue), Heavy Absorbency Insert Pads (beige), Extra Heavy Absorbency Insert Pads (white) and Night Time Absorbency Insert Pads (green).
Simplicity Insert Pads Features & Benefits
- Night-Time absorbency.
- Built-in wetness sensor indicates the need to change.
- Contoured shape for a better fit.
- Provides adult incontinence protection.
- Offers odor control.
- Offers improved discreetness over regular incontinence briefs.
Simplicity Insert Pads Night Time Absorbency Specifications
- Simplicity Incontinence Insert Pads Product Number: 1046.
- Size: 12 x 30 Inch.
- Color Code: Green.
- Absorbency: Night-Time.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Users: Adults.
- Application: Incontinence pad.
- Topsheet Material: Polypropylene.
- Topsheet Color: White.
- Backsheet Material: Cloth-like.
- Backsheet Color: White.
- Manufacturer: Covidien (Medtronic).
- Brand: Simplicity.
- UNSPSC Code: 53131615.
- HCPCS Code: A4520, T4535.
- This product is required to be reported under California Proposition 65.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!