Other Simplicity product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Simplicity Insert Pads Heavy Absorbency are designed for adult incontinence. Manufactured by Covidien (Medtronic), these incontinence pads can be worn with regular underwear or special knit pants. Simplicity Pads provide odor control and have a Poly-Fresh polymer absorbent material that keeps moisture locked away from your skin keeping you dry. Equipped with adhesive patches, Simplicity incontinence pads stay securely in place and have a contoured shape for better fit and comfort.
Simplicity Insert Pads are more streamlined for an improved fit and comfort. The ability to use these insert pads with regular underwear significantly increases dignity compared to a full incontinence brief. A wetness indicator lets you know when it is time to change. Simplicity Insert Pads are available in four color coded absorption levels--Moderate Absorbency Insert Pads (blue), Heavy Absorbency Insert Pads (beige), Extra Heavy Absorbency Insert Pads (white) and Night Time Insert Pads (green).
Simplicity Insert Pads Features & Benefits
- heavy absorbency.
- Provides adult incontinence protection.
- Offers odor control.
- Built-in wetness sensor indicates the need to change.
- Contoured shape for a better fit.
- Offers improved discreetness over regular incontinence briefs.
Simplicity Insert Pads Heavy Absorbency Specifications
- Simplicity Incontinence Insert Pads Product Number: 1042.
- Size: 12 x 24 Inch.
- Color Code: Beige.
- Absorbency: heavy.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Users: Adults.
- Application: Incontinence pad.
- Topsheet Material: Polypropylene.
- Topsheet Color: White.
- Backsheet Material: Cloth-like.
- Backsheet Color: White.
- Manufacturer: Covidien (Medtronic).
- Brand: Simplicity.
- UNSPSC Code: 53131639.
- HCPCS Code: A4520, T4535.
- This product is required to be reported under California Proposition 65.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product Questionssample for heavy men incontinence padQuestion by: ezio panetti on Dec 8, 2016 8:34:47 AMWe do not offer samples to customers. It's best to contact the manufacturer to see if a sample is available to you from them.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 31, 2017 3:41:00 PM