Simmons Clinical Max is a low air loss mattress offers dynamic alternating pressure with true low air loss. Two therapies are combined into one low air loss mattress! This air mattress system provides high air flow and offers a water vapor permeable cover. Manufactured by Graham-Field, the Simmons Clinical Max Air Mattress helps prevent skin maceration and moisture build up. The air pump offers cycle time, pulsation therapy, static mode and seat inflation to provide optimal pressure relief for the patient.
Simmons Clinical Max Features & Benefits
- Low Air Loss technology wicks moisture away from patient.
- Ten comfort levels to optimize therapeutic support and patient comfort.
- Adjustable alternating cycle time meets the treatment needs
- 2 inch pocket provides space for a foam base for additional safety.
- Seat inflation mode prevents patient from bottoming out while seated.
- Oscillated pulsation mode helps improve circulation.
- Safety alarms with audio and visual indicators.
- Readily accessible filter makes cleaning easier.
- MaxFirm for easy patient transfers and easy caregiver procedures.
Low Air Low Mattress Specifications
- Product Numbers: 770000S. Also includes 2 inch foam mattress base - 763400F.
- Dimensions: 36 x 79 x 8 Inch. (10 inch height with foam base)
- Weight: 11 lbs. Pump, 16.5 lbs. Mattress.
- Weight Capacity: 440 lbs.
- Air output: > 1340 LPM.
- Cycle Time: 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 minutes.
- Latex free.
- Stretch cover.
- Manufacturer: Graham Field.
- Brand: Simmons Clinical Max.
- HCPCS code: E0277.
- Graham-Field Warranty: 2 Years Limited.
Manuals and Documents
- Simmons Clinical Max Mattress Brochure contains features and benefits for this low air loss mattress system.
- Simmons Clinical Max Air Mattress Flyer portrays highlights.
- 770000S Low Air Loss Alternating Pressure Mattress Manual provides setup, use, maintenance and troubleshooting instructions.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!