Customers Also Bought
Silverseal Wound Contact Dressing by Derma Sciences is a lightweight wound dressing with a net made from high-density polyester. It is designed for placement directly on the wound.
This wound dressing provides a topical antimicrobial barrier that reduces bacteria and fungi counts on the wound surface. It gives a continuous, sustained release of silver cations for broad-spectrum antimicrobial protection.
The polymer in this wound dressing is extruded, patterned and stretched to form a unique, porous net. This net consists of polymer dots interconnected by thin polymer strands. There is also no flaking and shedding of elemental silver from the silver dressing.
High versatility in the dressing allows it to be used for all wound applications. It demonstrates rapid bacterial activity against a broad range of pathogens.
With this wound dressing, there is no staining of the patient, wound bed or clinician. It contributes to patient comfort and smooth application on the skin. This dressing is ideal for use on incisions, skin grafts, donor sites, lacerations, chronic ulcers and more.
Silverseal Wound Contact Dressing is sterile, non-absorbent and flexible. It comes in 4x4" and is packaged individually and in boxes of 10.Silverseal Wound Contact Dressing Features and Benefits
- Lightweight Net of High-Density Polyester
- Placement Directly on the Wound
- Provides Topical Antimicrobial Barrier
- Reduces Bacteria and Fungi Counts on Wound Surface
- Broad-Spectrum Antimicrobial Protection
- Polymer Forms Unique, Porous Net
- No Flaking or Shedding of Elemental Silver
- High Versatility
- Works Against Broad Range of Pathogens
- No Staining
- Contributes to Patient Comfort, Smooth Application
- Packaged Individually and in Boxes of 10
- Item Number: SSWCD0404
- Additional Information