Customers Also Bought
Silvasorb dressings are designed to harness the duel powers of Hydrogel and Silver: creating an optimal wound healing environment. Hydrogel maintains a moist environment for healing of burns, venous stasis ulcers, and other dry or draining wounds.
Hydrogel Dressings can absorb large amounts of fluid without becoming less effective. Rather than dissolve, these dressings swell when they take on fluid. This is possible, because they are composed of 20 percent water. The water in the Hydrogel dressing allows the wound to stay moist: promoting healing in dry wounds. Both the gel dressings and solid dressings remain effective for a period of three days.
Silver Dressings have antimicrobial properties. They reduce the risk of infection while promoting proper healing of otherwise non-healing wounds. These Wound Care Dressings have an unseen lattice of bacteria and fungi fighting silver. Silver Ions are slowly released into the wound over a period of three days.
Silvasorb Dressing Features and Benefits
- Reduces Microbial Contamination
- Stops the Growth of Fungi and Bacteria
- Manages Moisture Levels for an Optimal Healing Environment
- Use for 3 Days
- Latex Free
- HCPCS Codes: A6248, A6242, A6242
- Size Range: .25-16 oz Tubes or 1"-4x8" Dressings
- Product Numbers: MSC9301,MSC93025,MSC9310EP,MSC9316,MSC9322,MSC9340,MSC9344,MSC9348
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!