Other Shiley product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Medtronic Shiley Pediatric Tracheostomy Tube Cuffless is newly designed with the needs of the pediatric patient in mind. This simple and smart design comes in a variety of sizes to improve the healthcare experience for the patient as well as for the provider. This tracheostomy tube features a unique flange distinction for pediatric patients. The flange is also soft and transparent to support patient comfort and clear visualization of the skin beneath. Medtronic Shiley Cuffless Tracheostomy Tube for Pediatric Use (3mm-5.5mm) features a comfort recess on the bottom of the connector to help reduce inferior stoma irritation and pressure on the patient's skin. The softer material and expanded range of size options improve patient comfort and compatibility. This product is manufactured with a non-DEHP plasticizer to reduce the risk of certain health complications.
You may also be interested in Pedi Tie Pediatric Trach Ties.
Product Features and Benefits
- Flange Distinction for Pediatric Patients
- Comfort Recess on the Bottom of the Connector to Help Reduce Inferior Stoma Irritation
- Transparent Soft Flange Supports Patient Comfort and Clear Visualization of Skin Beneath
- New Softer Material and Expanded Size Options
- Manufactured with Non-DEHP Plasticizer
- Manufacturer: Shiley
- Item Numbers: 3.0 PED, 3.5 PED, 4.0 PED, 4.5 PED, 5.0 PED, 5.5 PED
- I.D.: 3.0mm - 5.5mm
- O.D.: 4.8mm - 7.9mm
- Length: 39mm - 46mm
- Latex-free: Yes
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!