Shijimi-Corbicula, or freshwater clam, extract by Kenshin is harvested in Lake Shinji. The lake is located in Shimane, Japan and is produced by the pioneer company that has been making Shijimi for over 120 years. Now in a convenient tablet form, this unique supplement supports healthy liver function and does not contain any artificial ingredients.
With the Kenshin Shijimi-Corbicula five tablets are equivalent to five clams with a L-ornithine content of 300 clams. The tablets are carefully created and are not mass produced. First, the clams are boiled for one hour, after the meat and shells are removed, the extract is filtered and then slowly boiled in an iron pot for 20 hours ensuring that the extract is purified. Enjoy the benefits of Shijimi-Corbicula with no artificial ingredients.
Shijimi Features and Benefits
- Harvested in Lake Shinji of Shimane, Japan
- Supports Healthy Liver Function
- Easy-to-Take Tablets
- Five Tablets: Equivalent to Five Clams
- L-ornithine Content Per Five Tablets: 300 Clams
- Freshwater Clams Boiled For One Hour
- Filtered Extract Boiled for 20 Hours
- No Artificial Ingredients
- Brand: Kenshin
- Product Number: 23555
- Bottle Size: 150 Capsules
- Dose: 250 mg/each
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!