Customers Also Bought
The Cardinal Health Shieldu Disposable PPE Face Shield is designed to protect the face against fluids, chemicals, and projectile objects. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), such as this (Shieldu ROEPPESHIELD) face mask, offers maximum protection. It has a gap between the head and the shield, which allows it to be used with an N-95 or surgical mask, such as the Surgical Cone-Style Face Mask by MedLine.
The Shieldu PPE Disposable Face Shield can be easily adjusted to fit all head sizes. The headband is not elastic but can be adjusted through the polymer headband to give it a snug fit and to help prevent headaches due to compression from tight headbands. The ShieldU PPE Disposable Face Shield is constructed with two separate pieces, the shield, and the headgear.
How to Assemble Your Mask
Your mask will come in three separate pieces:
- 1- Fully Adjustable Headband
- 2- Forehead Strap
- 3- Face Shield
Your headband will include tabs that you push out. Then you will take your shield and slide it over those tabs. Next, you will attach your forehead strap by sliding it in the first slot of the headband and weaving it into the opposite end like you would with a belt. Make sure to pull it tight. The polymer material is designed to fit snug without causing discomfort. Repeat on the opposite end of the headband by pulling both ends together.
The Importance of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
This type of equipment, such as protective gowns, face shields, and gloves help protect caregivers against the environmental hazards that come along with working as a healthcare professional.
Are the Face Shields Intended to be Reusable?
It is up to the discretions of the facility to decide. The face shield is suitable for reuse with appropriate cleaning in between patients. Each user and facility should determine the appropriate reuse cycle life of the face shield.
Are the Face Shields Delivered Sterile?
No. The face shields are not to be considered sterile. To disinfect, follow CDC guidelines on disinfecting procedures of PPE wear.
Are the Face Shields FDA Approved?
- These products are not classified as "surgical masks" or "full-face respirators". A safety data sheet has been provided below - indicating the materials used.
- The face shields are not recommended for use in any surgical setting or where exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids and other settings where exposure and risks are high.
- The face shield does not make claims to protect against air particles or antibacterial or anti-virus properties
How to Clean the Face Shield
Face Shields should be cleaned before initial use and thereafter. The following materials are considered appropriate to use for cleaning of the face shield.
- Isopropanol (70%) wipe
Product Features and Benefits
- Protects Against Debris
- Easy-to-Assemble and Adjust
- Protects Against Fluid Splashes
- May be Used with Surgical Masks
- Adjustable Headband
- Polymer Headband Material to Prevent Discomfort and Headache
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health
- Product Number: ROEPPESHIELD
- Type: PPE - Shield with Headband
- Adjustable: Yes
- Size: One Size Fits All
Manuals and Documents
ShieldU Face Shield (2:11 seconds)
- Additional Information