Customers Also Bought
The CapTel 2400iBT Captioned Phone is perfect for those with hearing loss. It is a captioned phone with touchscreen technology and Bluetooth connectivity. The large-colorful display has dial-by-picture capability and a built-in answering machine, which makes talking on the phone enjoyable. The large easy to read screen captions in real-time, with a white background and dark letters, it is not only helpful for those hard of hearing but also people who have difficulty seeing digital print displays. The CapTel 2400iBT Captioned Phone allows people a huge relief and a grace of freedom. When it is hard to have a simple conversation over the phone, you tend to avoid having to make phone calls, lose touch with family, don't let that happen. Keep a joyful communication going.
Your CapTel phone can help elevate your all around experience and allow you to feel confident that you'll easily hear and understand each phone call. Vitality also carries additional hearing assist supplies, such as hearing aid cleaners and the Dry & Store Hearing Aid Dryer.
Please Note: Captioned phones require an internet connection. Once the phone is ordered, the manufacturer will work with you directly for installation.
Product Features and Benefits
- Caption Every Phonecall
- Large Buttons
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- WiFi Compatible
- Crystal-Clear Audio
- Stores up to 100 Names/Numbers
- Built-in Answering Machine
- English and Spanish Language Menu
- Comfortable Dialing
- Standard Telephone Keypad Buttons
- Adjustable Caption Font Sizes and Colors
- Adjustable Tone and Volume Control
- High-Speed Internet Connection
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
- Manufacturer: Ultratec
- Product Type: Telephone
- Telephone Style: Corded
- Amplification: Up To 40dB
- Tone Control: No
- Caller ID: Yes
- Telephone Answering Machine Yes
- Telephone Big Buttons Yes
- Telephone Speakerphone: No
- Visual Ringer: Yes
- Battery Backup: No
- 12.56 Inches Wide
- 9.54 Inches Tall
- 3.64 Inches Depth
- Weight: 3 Pounds
- High-Speed Internet connection
- Standard Electrical Power
- Captel is Available for the U.S. Only
- Home Phone Connection (analog, VoIP, FIOS, DSL or cable - cannot be cellular service)
After Placing Your Order
- Within two business days, after you have placed your order, a CapTel representative will contact you via email to verify your information. Once you respond to the email, your order will ship. CapTel will also offer installation help, either by a technician (if available in your area) or over the phone.
- You will have 90 days after installation to try your new CapTel phone and the captioning service. You can return the phone at any time within the 90 days for a full refund. If you decide to keep the phone, there is nothing more you need to do—just enjoy phone calls again with confidence!
- Quickstart Guide contains start guide.
- Manual Instructions contains manual guide.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCan the captel system be used in conjunction with other cordless landline telephones?Question by: Pamela Waldrup on Nov 22, 2019 5:27:00 AMThe CapTel is intended to be used with the integrated handset. Phone calls taken with other handsets will not display captions on the CapTel system. The CapTel is compatible with any device on the other end of the line.Answer by: Jason Glover (Admin) on Nov 22, 2019 3:37:00 PM