Other Sequal product(s)
What Comes in the Box?
What Comes In The Box?
- eQuinox Concentrator
- Carry Cart
- AC Power Cord
- DC Power Cord
- 3 Year Warranty on Concentrator
Sequal eQuinox Portable Oxygen Concentrator is a premium travel oxygen concentrator that provides both continuous flow and pulse flow oxygen. The O2 device up to 3 liters per minute (LPM) of continuous flow oxygen and up to 192 mL of pulse flow oxygen. Manufactured by SeQual, the eQuinox concentrator includes a unique, multi-language voice function that speaks to you in your language of choice. Ideal for use while taking a trip or for when getting out of the house, this portable oxygen concentrator can operate on three different power sources and can be easily plugged into your car accessory outlet. The eQuinox comes with a 3 year warranty on the machine.
A review of portable concentrators with continuous or pulse flow oxygen can be viewed at Comparing Portable Oxygen Concentrators that displays how the eQuinox ranks against the competition. Other Sequal O2 machines include the Eclipse 5, and the Integra 10. Vitality Medical also carries Sequal Filters, Concentrator Batteries and Replacement Parts & Accessories.
Select from the following three packages:
- Lightweight Bundle (One 12-Cell Battery)
- Long Battery-Life Bundle (One 24-Cell Battery)
- Lightweight, Long Battery-Life Bundle (Two 12-Cell Batteries)
This advanced O2 device comes with a built-in concentration level indicator that displays to the user when the oxygen concentration is falling below optimal levels. Equipped with a screen that intermittently displays the remaining battery time, the device us easy to operate and easy to monitor. A Velcro belt is available for easy attachment of a micro battery to provide extended battery operation.
Product Features & Benefits
- Offers selectable continuous flow or pulse flow operation.
- Pulse settings 1-9 and continuous flow up to 3.0 LPM.
- Lightweight, less than 20 pounds. Total weight while mounted on cart is from 17.2 pounds to 19.2 pounds depending upon battery selection.
- autoSAT technology for optimal treatment.
- eTask Diagnostic Tool estimates equivalent pulse dose for a given continuous flow. Available for free download at Google Play or the App Store.
- Adjustable Pulse Dose Sensitivity settings.
- Comprehensive dosing for exercise, resting, during sleep, and at altitude.
- Voice alerts and confirmations.
- A convenient front loading battery for easy access.
- Optional 24-cell battery gives extended battery life durations.
- Works on AC power supply as well as DC automotive power supply and internal battery so you can take it anywhere and recharge it.
- LCD screen intermittently displays battery charge remaining in minutes to ensure peace of mind.
- A robust cart design for easy navigation and durability.
- Service cabinet makes filters accessible for maintenance without opening entire case.
- eQuinox is FAA approved for airline flights.
- 12-Cell Battery: Lithium Ion battery that recharges in 1.5 to 3.5 hours. The battery lasts for 1.2 hours at 2 LPM continuous flow and 2.7 hours at a pulse dose setting of 2. The battery weighs 1.6 pounds.
- 24-Cell Battery: Also a Lithium Ion battery that battery provides 5.94 hours of pulse flow oxygen at setting 2, and 2.75 hours of continuous flow use also at setting 2. The battery weighs 3.6 pounds and takes 1.5 to 3.5 hours to recharge.
- Carry Cart: The wheeled carry cart is highly portable. Just place the concentrator on the cart and go. The cart is designed with a telescoping handle and may be carried as airplane luggage. The telescoping handle is easy to operate, allowing one-handed adjustment to individual height requirements. The cart weighs 3.2 pounds.
- AC Power Cord: AC power cord allows the unit to be plugged in within the comfort of your own home or office.
- DC Power Cord: DC power cords allow the unit to be plugged into your car, boat, RV or a similar device while traveling. DC cable consists of only a 12V cable – no bulky transformer.
- Three Year Warranty: Unit includes a three year warranty for the machine and one year warranty for battery and power supplies.
Bundle Options Summary (product #'s 4807-SEQ, 4837-SEQ, 4807-SEQ12X2)
Lightweight Bundle Summary
The Lightweight Bundle is a sleek and portable option for users who are frequently on the go for about 2.5 hours at a time. This lightweight option keeps things simple and less cumbersome. *A single 12-cell battery powers the concentrator with pulse flow oxygen at setting 2 for up to 2.7 hours. At continuous flow on setting 2, the battery will last 1.2 hours. The total weight for the bundle, including the O2 machine, battery and cart is 19.9 pounds.
- Machine Weight: 12.4 lbs.
- Cart Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Battery Weight: 1.6 lbs.
- Total Weight: 17.2 lbs.
- Battery Life*: 1.2 to 2.7 hours.
- Warranty: The concentrator includes a three year warranty for the machine and one year warranty for battery and power supply items.
Long Battery Life Bundle Summary
The Long Battery-Life Bundle offers O2 therapy patients nearly 6 hours away from an electrical power outlet. This option helps to maintain a very active lifestyle so that you can do the things you want to do. *This single battery option makes uses of a 24-cell battery that offers 5.97 hours of service on setting 2 at pulse flow and 2.75 hours at continuous flow. The total weight for the bundle, including the O2 machine, battery and cart is 19.2 pounds.
- Machine Weight: 12.4 lbs.
- Cart Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Battery Weight: 3.6 lbs.
- Total Weight: 19.2 lbs.
- Battery Life*: 2.75 to 5.97 hours.
- Warranty: 3 year warranty for the machine and one year warranty for battery and power supply items.
Lightweight, Long-Battery Life Bundle Summary
The Lightweight, Long-Battery Life Bundle utilizes two 12-cell batteries--one is carried on the O2 machine while the other is kept handy for replacement when the first battery is exhausted. *This provides 5.4 hours of service time on setting 2 for pulse flow and 2.4 hours for continuous flow. This option works best for O2 patients who want to keep things lightweight but need to be away from an electrical outlet for an extended period of time. The total weight for the bundle, including the O2 machine, 2-batteries and cart is 24.2 pounds. Keep the spare battery ready in your car lowers the weight to 17.2 pounds.
- Machine Weight: 12.4 lbs.
- Cart Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Battery Weight: 3.2 lbs. (Note: 2 batteries, one battery in the machine and a charged spare available for replacement.)
- Total Weight: 18.8 lbs.
- Battery Life*: 2.4 to 5.4 hours.
- Warranty: 3 year warranty machine warranty and one year for battery and power supply items.
Bundle Comparison Chart
- Product Numbers: 4807-SEQ, 4807-SEQ12x2, 4837-SEQ.
- Width: 10.6"
- Height: 13.6"
- Depth: 7.4"
- Weight (without battery): 12.4 lbs
- Mounted on Cart Width: 13.25"
- Mounted on Cart Height: 17.15"
- Mounted on Cart Depth: 8"
- 12 Cell Battery Weight: 1.6 lbs.
- 24 Cell Battery Weight: 3.6 lbs.
- 12 Cell Battery Duration Time (Pulse Dose): 2.7 hours at Setting 2.
- 12 Cell Battery Duration Time (Continuous Flow): 1.2 hours at Setting 2.
- 24 Cell Battery Duration (Pulse Dose): 5.94 hours at Setting 2.
- 24 Cell Battery Duration (Continuous Flow): 2.75 hours at Setting 2.
- Battery Recharge Time: 1.5 - 3.5 Hours (depending on flow setting).
- Noise: 46 dBA.
- Power Requirements: AC, 85-246 VAC, 47-63 Hz, DC: 12 V
- Power Consumption: 110 Watts.
- Operating Altitude Range: -1,254 ft to 13,130 ft.
- FAA approved.
- Warranty: 3 years.
Additional Information and Resources
Portable Oxygen Concentrator Resources
Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist - Questions about the SeQual eQuinox or any of the other portable oxygen concentrators can be answered by telephone with one of our Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist. These trained specialist are re-evaluated every six months to ensure they are on top of the latest technology and the newest oxygen therapy delivery devices. These certified specialist can help you with questions about pulse flow oxygen, continuous flow oxygen, oxygen concentration levels, high altitude operation, oxygen therapy while traveling and more! Call toll free to 800-397-5899 to reach one of our Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist.
Rental Program - If you would like to "kick the tires" by trying out a particular concentrator before actually purchasing it, try our rental program. Vitality Medical rents by the week with no limitation on the number of weeks. Try before you buy and take all the time you need to test, try and learn how to use one of the leading edge portable oxygen concentrators on the market. Often oxygen patients want to take a portable oxygen concentrator with them while traveling since home oxygen concentrators are too bulky and do not work with many foreign power grids. Vitality Medical has several lightweight portables approved by the FAA for airline travel that can be operated 24/7 while on your vacation. Call today for details at 877-418-9187.
Vitality Medical Buy Back Program - Not 100% satisfied with the concentrator you purchased? Let us make it right! Vitality Medical will buy your concentrator back and help you determine a better fit.
Oxygen Concentrator Loaner Program - Should your concentrator need to be repaired, Vitality Medical provides a concentrator on-loan for you to use while your concentrator is repaired. Whether your concentrator is under warranty or not, our customers have access to the Vitality Medical Loaner Program.
Easy Warranty Processing - Should your oxygen concentrator require repair while it is under warranty, just give us a call on our toll free line to set up your warranty repair at 800-397-5899. Remember, Vitality Medical offers a free loaner while your concentrator is being repaired. Warranty processing is only for concentrators purchased from Vitality Medical.
Oxygen Concentrator Rankings and Comparison Charts - If you would like to see a list of the top ranking oxygen concentrator choices along with detailed reviews, concentrator rankings and side-by-side comparisons, visit the links to our oxygen comparison studies below under "Manuals and Documents" for detailed information.
Manuals and Documents
- Brochure portrays the features and benefits of this portable oxygen concentrator.
- Trifold Brochure displays the different options available and the accessories available for each concentrator.
- Portable Oxygen Concentrator Selection Guide is a provider brochure offering a decision tree for selecting the right portable oxygen concentrator.
- User Manual offers setup, operating instructions and alarm functions.
- Maintenance Instructions covers cleaning, care and routine maintenance.
- Setup Instructions presents the steps to begin operating your concentrator safely.
- Operating Instructions covers power requirements, charging, and battery cartridge operation.
- Troubleshooting Guide provides a chart matching potential problems to solutions.
- Airline Travel covers safe operation while flying on an airline. Also has chart for number of batteries needed for flight.
- Physicians Statement for Airline Travel blank form for travel request.
- FAA Approved Portable Oxygen Concentrators list with links to FAA documentation.
- FAA Approved eQuinox report administration.
- AirSep-SeQual Warranty instructions and information.
- SeQual Warranty Schedule contains a chart of applicable warranty deadlines.
- SeQual Filters for oxygen concentrators.
- Additional Batteries, including the 12-cell and the 24-cell battery packs.
- Replacement Parts & Accessories, includes external chargers, replacement power cords, travel case, oximeters, etc.
- Portable Oxygen Concentrator Side-By-Side Comparison Chart includes the top ranking brands.
- Ranking the Best Pulse Flow Oxygen Concentrators review and comparison charts.
- Ranking the Best Continuous Flow Portable Oxygen Concentrators offers a detailed review and comparison.
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 S 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Vitality Medical ships CAIRE products only to customers within the United States of America.
- CAIRE Inc.'s logo text, graphics and photo images are the property of CAIRE Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright ©2017.
Quick Setup Video (0.13 minutes)
Out of the Box Video (5:23 minutes)
Concentrator Features Video (6:32 minutes)
Preventative Maintenance Video (4:12 minutes)
|Oxygen Flow||Continuous Flow, Pulse Flow|