Other Tranquility product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Select® Underpads by Principle Business Enterprise are ultra-absorbent pads that come in various sizes to provide incontinence protection. Tranquility's disposable underpads protect beds, sofas, wheelchairs or whatever fits your incontinence care needs. Select's line of underpads come in three sizes, each increasingly larger size has the ability to carry more liquid. Checkout these other Select Underpads at Select Large Underpads and Select Small Underpads. These underpad sizes are color coded, making it easy to associate color and pad size to absorbency amount. The pad itself is made in a quilt pattern shape, diamond embossed to provide the maximum absorbency with the given area provided. The pad comes with a backing and comes in sizes: (23 inches x 36 inches) color coded blue and (28 inches x 30 inches) color coded green.
Select brand products include the Select Booster Pads, Select Underwear, Select Soft N Breathable Briefs, and Select Toddler Briefs. Tranquilty also manufactures incontinence underwear, booster pads, male guard pads, liner pads, overnight diapers, adult briefs, and disposable underpads.
Tranquility Select Underpads Features and Benefits
- Quilted, diamond embossed features in pad to pick up and hold liquid faster.
- Color-coded sizes for easy selection in hospital or care facility settings.
- Different sizes options.
- Protect beds, furniture and wheelchairs.
Tranquility Select Underpads Specifications
- Select Underpads Product Numbers: 2675, 2677.
- Sizes: 23 x 36 Inch, 28 x 30 Inch.
- Liquid Capacity: 8.1 ounce (23 x 36 Inch) to 10.6 ounce (28 x 39 Inch).
- Colors: Blue (23 x 36 Inch) or Green (28 x 30 Inch).
- Absorbency: Heavy.
- UNSPSC Code: 53131639.
- Manufacturer: Tranquility - Principle Business Enterprise.
- Brand: Select.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Tranquility Principle Business Sub Brand Tranquility Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Breathable, Waterproof
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history