Customers Also Bought
Securi-T No Sting Spray adds a protective layer to vulnerable skin that may come in contact with body fluids. Skin exposed to sweat or stoma leakage can compromise the skin. Spraying a thin barrier prevents skin maceration to ensure healthy peristomal skin. It's simple and easy to apply, and its no-sting formula won't cause pain and trauma. Make sure the skin is clean and dry before spraying the barrier layer. The No Sting Spray Barrier Protective Dressing dries slightly tacky. The dry time may vary and may take 30 seconds to a minute. The next step is to apply the ostomy wafer around the stoma.
This 2-ounce bottle, formerly (Genairex 202402) makes it easy to take with you when the wafer is changed. This trusted Securi-T brand for ostomy care also offers No Sting Wipes if you prefer applying the wipe to the skin.
How to Apply No Sting Spray Barrier
- Prep the skin and stoma by cleaning with soap and water and pat dry.
- Spray a thin layer over the peristomal skin you want to protect, but try to avoid the stoma.
- Allow approximately 30 seconds for the barrier spray to dry.
- Expose the tape from the ostomy barrier wafer and apply it to the skin.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to Apply
- Liquid Spray Creates a Barrier Film to Protect Vulnerable Skin
- Prevents Skin Breakdown
- Fast Drying Formula
- Dries Tacky to Secure Ostomy Appliance
- Won't Sting
- Portable Bottle
- Manufacturer: Hollister
- Brand: Securi-T USA
- Product Number: 202402
- Size: 2 oz
- Packaging: Bottle
- Liquid Formula
- HCPCS Code: A4369
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents