Customers Also Bought
Secure 60 Inch Gait Belts are an effective safety aid when lifting, walking with or transferring a mobility patient. These medical gait belts help protect caregivers from back injuries. Two separate lengths are available—60 or 72. Select between two different types of belt buckles—plastic EZ release buckle or metal buckle. The transfer belts with the metal buckle support patients up to 340 pounds, while the plastic buckle supports up to 280 pounds. Manufactured by Personal Safety Corporation, these transfer belts are constructed with 100% cotton and may be laundered and dried.
Product Features & Benefits
- Gait belt for elderly.
- Transfer belts with handles.
- Medical gait belt.
- Walking belt.
- May be laundered and dried.
- Features loop to secure excess belt length.
- Select between striped, print or solid color belts.
- Product Numbers: SGB-60B, SGBM-60B, SGBM-60-S, SGBM-72C, SGBM-72L, SGBM-60-S, SGBM-60B, SGBM-60Y.
- Length: 60 or 72 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 280 or 340 lbs.
- Fabric Material: 100% cotton.
- Buckle Material: Plastic or Metal.
- Buckle Types: EZ Release of Slide.
- Brand: Secure Safety Solutions.
- Manufacturer: Personal Safety Corporation.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year.
Manuals and Documents
- Secure SGB-60B, SGB-60Y Plastic Buckle Gait Transfer Belt Instructions offers use and care information.
- Gait Belt Instructions contains information about the use and care of the metal buckle gait belts SGBM-60B, SGBM-60-S, SGBM-72C, SGBM-72L, SGBM-60-S, SGBM-60B, SGBM-60Y.
- Gait Belt Fact Sheet contains information about the purpose of this fall protection product and the prevention of injuries to the patient and caregiver.
- Additional Information