Customers Also Bought
Drive Medical Description
This deluxe left side overbed table by Drive Medical serves many purposes. It can be used for eating, writing, crafts, working on the computer, reading, games and much, much more. The product was designed for use with a lift chair, standard recliner or couch. The table comes available in right or left positioning with 180 degree rotation, allowing a chair to be placed near any wall. The attractive, teak wood grain laminate finish top is easy to clean and scratch resistant. It pivots 360 degrees at the touch of a hand. A built-in magazine rack provides added storage for your convenience. Furniture weight secures the table in place, so the product requires no attachments.Features and Benefits
- Designed for use with a lift chair, standard recliner or couch
- Tabletop swivels to allow for easy access and departure
- Can be used for many activities such as eating, writing, crafts, working on the computer, and reading
- Right or left positioning with 180-degree rotation accommodates seating near any wall
- Tabletop pivots 360-degrees at the touch of a hand
- Teak wood grain laminate finish is attractive
- A built-in magazine rack provides added convenience
- Actual Product Weight: 41 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 23.5"
- Overall Product Length: 15"
- Overall Product Width: 30"
- Primary Product Color: Walnut
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 50 lbs
- Tabletop Depth: 15"
- Tabletop Height: 23.5"-33"
- Tabletop Width: 30"
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Referenced Model # 13085ln
- HCPCS Billing Code: E0274
- FSA Eligible: Yes
- Allergy: Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
- Overall Product Length: 15"
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes the table rotate so that it can be stored in the stand?Question by: Maxine Andre on Dec 2, 2017 11:38:00 AMThe table top is able to rotate; however, not in a position where it easily be stored. For reference, we've added a user guide and other specifications to the product page.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 13, 2018 8:17:00 AMWhat are the dimensions of the base that is resting on the floor?Question by: john meade on Dec 9, 2017 4:54:00 PMBase dimensions are as follows according to the manufacturer:
Length 8.858 Inches
Width 31.496 Inches
Height 16.732 InchesAnswer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 20, 2018 11:05:00 AM
Based on your history
The quality is as pictured.
It works great for the purpose intended!
I was happy to get a few $s off per your website.
1. We didn't know if we had all the parts - there was not parts list in the instructions - cause they had spilled in the box.
2. The directions did not totally match the way it was to be assembled. There was a bracket already installed on the bottom of the tray but the directions asked you to install screws and bolts and no bolts for that function were included.
- see above
- See above