#VitalityScholar $500 Scholarship Challenge
Tweet and post whatever adds vitality to your life for a chance to win $500! Tag your friends and you could win $200!
The winner will be chosen based on the creativity and quality of your tweet submission. The winner will be contacted directly via Facebook or Twitter. Any submission before 11:59 PM on April 16, 2018 will be eligible for the contest. A complete list of rules are posted below.
Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the United States
- Enrolled at the undergraduate level or your final year of high school
- Age eighteen (18) years or older
- Carry a status of "good standing" (i.e. currently enrolled)
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (or equivalent)
- The entrant of the creative post/tweet is the only person eligible to win $500.
- If an entrant tags a friend who wins the grand prize of $500, the entrant will win $200. There can only be one $200 winner; therefore, the first entrant who tags the winner of the $500 prize will win the $200.
- Entrant agrees that the creative post/tweet can be posted on Twitter, Facebook, website, blog, social media and other promotional purposes.
- The entrant submission must not submit any inappropriate content.
- To be eligible, the entrant must do one of the following things:
- Post your creative tweet on Twitter and include the tag #VitalityScholar and our short url http://goo.gl/BEqN7T. Follow @VitalityMedical.
- Place your creative post on Facebook and tag Vitality Medical (https://www.facebook.com/VitalityMedicalOnline), including the hashtag #VitalityScholar as well as the url http://www.vitalitymedical.com/vitalityscholar. "Like" Vitality Medical's Facebook page.
Sample Facebook Posts
PRIVACY INFORMATION: The content obtained from your entry may be posted on VitalityMedical.com and used for other promotional purposes. False and/or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible.
Other Vitality Medical scholarships can be viewed on our Scholarship page.