Customers Also Bought
Universal Flexible Arms
Universal Flexible Arms are versatile holding devices that can be positioned to hold personal items, drinks, and food at an arm's length away. Providing easy access to items most frequently used, the flexible arms holds writing instruments, keys, remote controls, eating utensils, and more. One arm is designed to hold a drinking cup or cup holding additional items.
Aids Limited Mobility & Dexterity
The Universal Flexible Arms are designed for individuals with weak grip, arthritis or limited mobility and dexterity. The bendable mount is perfect for wheelchair users or patients in bed, holding objects when you need a free hand. It can also be attached workbenches to hold tools or highchairs to hold food.
Placed Nearly Anywhere, Anytime
Each arm measures 14 inches in length and can be placed nearly anywhere with a heavy-duty clamp. The assistive device requires minimal effort to reach. The small joints in each arm can bend in any desired angle to provide immediate access. Universal Flexible Arms does not require tools to mount.
- Two flexible arms bend to reach the desired angle and then stay firm to hold objects in place for easy access to frequently used items
- One arm holds a cup for drinking or a cup used to holding other objects, the second arm can be used to hold a remote control, pens, pencils, keys, snacks, glasses, and more
- Can be mounted to any of these surfaces and more with the included heavy-duty clamp, making a great addition to a wheelchair, overbed table, highchair or stroller
- Flexible arms each measure 14" long and are made of small joints to bend in any desired way for multiple angles
- Universal Flexible Arms does not require any tools to mount, remains secure in place once attached to surface
- Additional Information