Sami the Seal is the first nebulizer designed by Respironics specifically for children. This is a complete nebulizer system, with the compressor, nebulizer, hose and mouthpiece. The cute seal design will inspire and uplift a child making the treatment session more entertaining.
Sami the Seal is designed with the same quality compliance as that all Respironics Nebulizers meet. They come with the highly efficient SideStream nebulizer that provides a directed stream of aerosol mist into the child's mouth that is gentle and effective. This is coupled with the Tucker the Turtle mask leaving the little one without needing to hold the mouthpiece up to their mouth and where they can breathe naturally during treatment.
Using Sami the Seal is so Easy:
- Place the compressor on the table.
- Plug it into an outlet.
- Connect the tubing to the machine and medicine cup.
- Fill the medicine cup with liquid medicine (and saline solution if applicable).
- Turn the compressor on and wait for aerosol to flow.
- Keeping the cup upright, bring the mouthpiece, or strap on the mask, and breathe in and out naturally.
- Turn the compressor off when hearing a 'sputtering' sound from the cup.
- Unplug the compressor and clean if needed.
Sami the Seal Features and Benefits
- The nebulizer compressor kit is designed to make it fun for pediatric patients.
- Sami is made with the same quality and effectiveness as their adult nebulizer models in treating asthma.
- The seal also comes with a turtle themed nebulizer mask.
- The SideStream technology in the nebulizer is highly effective delivering aerosol mist.
Sami the Seal Specifications
- Product Numbers: 1082456, 1082731
- HCPCS: E0570
- Manufacturer: Respironics
- Includes: Compressor, Mask, Hose, and Nebulizer(s)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!