Customers Also Bought
CPR training is sought after for those in both public and private sectors to safeguard employees and the public in the event Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA). Defibrillator training on the other hand may not be so common. That is why the Samaritan® PAD Trainer was created by HeartSine to help familiarize and ready those who use the Samaritan® PAD 350P defibrillator as a first responder if someone goes into full arrest. This is not a defibrillator, but a simulator that mirrors the HeartSine Samaritan® Pad 350P.
This pad conducts a training and puts the trainee into a simulated scenario, analyses performance, and designates the appropriate charge with audio prompts. There are six pre-recorded rescue training scenarios. The design and dimensions is the same as Samaritan® PAD 350P defibrillator, but has a yellow face instead. It is easy to use and allows a streamlined group instruction session. It will NOT deliver electric shocks as it will always be a simulation.
The trainer comes with a multi-function remote control to select either any of the six AHA/ERC training scenarios. You can select to have it give voice prompts in any of the 29 different languages options. The user can pause the instruction at any time. Depending on whether the adult or child pads are used, the machine will understand whether the scenario will involve a young child or not (typically indicating a child weighing less than 55lbs). The trainer comes with an instruction manual and rechargeable battery. The electrode pads are reusable and mimic the Pad-Pak used on the 350P Defibrillator. The unit comes with a cable rewind mechanism to make it quick and easy packing it up. The Samaritan® PAD Trainer can be used with any type of manikin for training purposes.
HeartSine gives the following disclaimer: HeartSine strongly advises that potential users of defibrillators ensure their training is in line with current ERC/AHA Guidelines and are aware of the regulations and guidelines relating to training and the use of an AED in their specific country.
Samaritan® PAD Trainer Features and Benefits
- The trainer simulates scenarios of SCA for to help trainees learn procedures.
- There is no risk of shock since it only simulates a defibrillator session.
- The trainer PAD hosts six scenarios for training.
- It comes with multiple functions, all accessible through a remote.
- The trainer is almost a duplicate copy of the actual 350P Defibrillator, but has a different color face.
- The trainer can be used with any type of manikin.
Samaritan® PAD Trainer Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: TRN-350-US
- Manufacturer: HeartSine
- Includes: Remote Control, Battery Charger, Soft Carry Case, AAA Batteries, 5 Electrode Pads, and User Manual
- Software Updates on Manufacturer's Website
- 29 Language Settings
- Weight: 1.3lbs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer HeartSine Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!