Customers Also Bought
Salter Labs Three-Channel Oxygen Supply Tubing prevents the tubing from becoming occluded or interupted for increased safety during oxygen therapy. Three-channel safety oxygen tubing is especially important for home use when user prefers longer lengths that can potentially kink. The vinyl tubing construction does not have memory and will remain straight, even after being uncoiled. There are clear and green tubing options.
Salter Labs Three-Channel O2 Tubing is available in 1-foot, 4-foot, 7-foot, 25 foot and 50-foot lengths in clear tubing. Green tubing 7-foot (Salter Labs 2002G-7-50) may be preferred to help user locate tubing easier.
If you are in the market for a higher flow with six-channel tubing you may want to check out Adult Nasal Cannulas by Sunset Healthcare.
Features and Benefits
- Adds Safety with 3-Channel Oxygen Supply
- Design Prevents Interruption of Oxygen
- Variety of Length Options
- Vinyl Construction Doesn't Retain Memory
- Manufacturer: Salter Labs
- Product Number: 2001-1-50, 2002, 2002G-7-50, 2004-4-50, 2025, 2050
- Quantity: Each, Case
- Color Options: Clear, Green
- Application: Oxygen Delivery
- Length Options: 1 4, 7, 25, 50 Foot
- ID: 3-19 Inch
- Latex-Free: Yes
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI want part # for salter labs 50 ft green 3 rib oxygen y do you not list it, bought 50 clear junk kinks knots I want my green hose thank youQuestion by: David price on Jun 26, 2017 5:53:00 PMThe 50 foot green oxygen supply tube is available at the following page: vitalitymedical.com/cardinalhealth-green-oxygen-supply-tubing.html.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 28, 2017 10:23:00 AM