Small Volume Jet Nebulizers with Medication Administration Port, manufactured by Salter Labs, are capable of nebulizing 3 cc of medication in just 10 minutes or less when affixed to a mask, mouthpiece or in a ventilator circuit. A special IV drip medication port can further assist in administering drip-style medication or diluent reservoir. Designed to reduce nebulized medication delivery times, this allows patients to comfortably take their medication without much hassle.
Available with aerosol mask or in-line therapy, this portable nebulizer is versatile for long or short term medication delivery. Removable "cone" design is color coded for convenience in cleaning and reassembly. Scalloped, bottom cuff design simplifies attachment to the compressor. Cost-effective and innovatively designed, Salter Labs Jet Nebulizers are premier products for hospitals, clinics or personal home use.
Salter Labs Small Volume Jet Nebulizer with Medication Administration Port Features and Benefits
- Nebulizes 3cc in Under 10 Minutes
- Shorter Treatment Times for Convenience and Comfort
- Small Portable Nebulizer Makes Travel Easy
- IV Medication Administration Port Provides Versatility in Administering Medication
- Clear Plastic Construction Allows Visible Inspections
- 1/8 Turn Screw on Cap Provides Leak Proof Seal
- Easy Tube Attachment to Compressors, Masks and Mouthpieces
Salter Labs Small Volume Jet Nebulizer with Medication Administration Port Specifications
- Product Numbers: 8945, 8954, 8955, 8956
- Single-Patient Use
- Manufacturer: Salter Labs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Salter Labs
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!