Customers Also Bought
HealthDri Men's Heavy Absorbency Briefs are a single-piece incontinence garment with the feel, wear and care of regular underwear. This briefs wicks moisture away from your skin to the absorbent core to keep you feeling dry and comfortable. Outer clothing is protected from urinary incontinence. These reuable briefs may be washed and dried, yet has the absorbency of disposable men's briefs. They feature a fully functional fly.
Product Features and Benefits
- Ultra-soft liner.
- Washable over 300 times.
- Holds up to 6 ounces of liquid.
- 100% cotton shell.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Look and feel of regular underwear.
- Protects clothing.
- Absorbent pad goes all the way to the waist band.
- Product Numbers: BH00L, BH00M, BH00S, BH0XL, BH3XL, BH4XL, BHXXL.
- Waist Sizes: 30 to 56 Inch.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, 3X-Large, 4X-Large.
- Absorbency: Heavy.
- Absorbency Capacity: 6 Ounces.
- Material: cotton/polyester/nylon blend.
- Latex free.
- Package: 1 brief per package.
- Manufacturer: Salk.
- Brand: HealthDri.
- HCPCS Code: A4520.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Salk Absorption Moderate Backsheet Material Cotton Gender Men's
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs there a protective shield going up the back of the brief?Question by: barbara on Apr 7, 2017 2:40:00 PMThere are protective shields available that can be placed on the back of the briefs. The briefs themselves do not have a protective pad that runs through the back.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 21, 2017 4:19:00 PM
Based on your history