The Able Life Safety Handle Bed Rail and Pouch is a mobility aid to safely assist with getting in and out of bed. When a loved one has limited strength, even the simplest of tasks can be troublesome. Installing the Safety Handle Bed Rail gives them independence and also provides an organizer pouch to store a book or other bedtime essentials. The pouch is made out of mesh material so items are visible and always within reach.
The Universal Safety Handle is half-sized to not take up any floor space. It anchors with a safety strap in between the mattress. The rail is only 17 inches wide to give clearance to exit the bed from the side. The rail is made of durable steel with a powder coat finish. The height is adjustable from 13 to 21 inches to obtain the desired height.
Able Life offers other safety products to help with stability. You may be interested in the Able Tray when needing standing assistance when sitting on a couch or reclining chair.
Features and Benefits:
- Safe Assist In and Out of Bed
- Provides Independence
- Built-in Pouch to Store Belongings
- Mesh Pouch Provides Visibility
- Adjustable Height to Accommodate Any Bed
- Easy to Install
- Manufacturer: Able Life
- Product Number: 8400
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Quantity: Each
- Material: Stainless with Powder Coat Finish
- Mattress Types: Home or Hospital Bed
- Fits Mattress Heights: 6 - 15.5 Inches
- Depth of Horizontal Mattress Support Structure: 22 Inches
- Rail Width: 17 Inches
- Rail Height: 13 - 21 Inches
- Warranty: 1 Year
Manuals and Documents
Bedside Safety Handle & Pouch Video (0:42 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Able Life
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!