Customers Also Bought
Safe-T-Sport Pediatric Stabilizing Knee Support, by Jobst, is a device to help align and support the knee of a child. This knee support is specifically for kids as young as 6 years old and has features that allow for comfortable adjustments to help expedite healing.
The Pediatric Safe-T-Sport is the same as its adult counterpart, the Safe-T-Sport Stabilizing Knee Support, in that is a neoprene sleeve with four flexible spiral stays for greater stability in a number of different angles. There is a removable horseshoe that can be placed superior, inferior, lateral or medial depending on where support is needed. The Safe-T-Sport Support has two straps that secure it to the knee with loop lock secure points. The straps can be used to tighten and adjust accordingly.
The knee support is sized for children typically between 6 and 7 years of age with above knee leg diameter measurements of 10-12 inches.
Safe-T-Sport Pediatric Stabilizing Knee Support Features and Benefits
- The neoprene fabric is soft on the skin and will protect the knee.
- The support has a removable horseshoe stay that can be placed in various configuration for individual needs.
- The device can simply be slipped over the leg.
- The support has two loop lock straps that can be tightened as needed.
Safe-T-Sport Pediatric Stabilizing Knee Support Specifications
- Product Numbers: 37-103PED
- Manufacturer: Jobst
- Material: Neoprene
- Color: Navy
- Size: Fits 10-12 Inch Leg Diameter (Measured 4 Inches Above Knee)
- Additional Information