Customers Also Bought
Antibacterial Personal Intermittent Catheter by Rochester Medical provides localized antibacterial activity. This is the ideal product for the Intermittent Catheter user who is at increased risk from the typical complications associated with intermittent catheterization such as urethral trauma and urinary tract infection. The Antibacterial Personal Catheter® elutes nitrofurazone, a common antibacterial agent, which provides a urinary antiseptic to the urethral-catheter boundary during catheterization, protecting against urinary tract infections. Manufactured with silicone, this intermittent catheter provides enhanced comfort and virtually friction-free insertion and removal. Rochester Antibacterial Intermittent Catheters are 100% latex-free and sterile. All Intermittent Catheters require a prescription. An Antibacterial Urethral Tray Kit with unisex pre-connected drain bag is also available from Rochester Medical.
Rochester Medical Antibacterial Personal Intermittent Catheter Features and Benefits
- Contains antibacterial agent that reduces risk of infection.
- Gentle and comfortable insertion.
- Easy removal.
Rochester Medical Antibacterial Personal Intermittent Catheter Specifications
- Catheter Product Numbers: 63912, 63914, 93916, 63918, 91912, 91914, 61916, 61918 and 63814 for the Unisex Antibacterial Catheter Tray.
- Intermittent Catheters that are Latex-free and PVC-free.
- Options: single sterile unit or Touchless Catheter Tray.
- Manufacturer: Rochester Medical.
- Origin: Made in the USA.
- HCPCS codes: A4351 and A4353.
- Additional Information