Ritter M11 Ultraclave Automatic Sterilizer is the largest option in the Ritter family. It fits up to four trays of instruments for maximum capacity: two small and two large. Apart from being large, this steam sterilizer is easy to use. Simply select one of four pre-programmed cycle buttons and then press start. The correct amount of water will fill the chamber and then heated to steam. When the cycle is done the door automatically opens to vent the steam and decrease dry time of your instruments. This automatic process allows you to go about your work, while the M11 takes care of your sterilization needs. Also, if you need a more custom cycle you can use the self-program controls to adjust the time, temperature, dry time and vent speed. These parameters can be adjusted for one use or you can store them in either of the self program buttons for future use.
Another great feature is the LCD Display that displays which cycle is selected with the temperature and exposure time. During a cycle, the display changes to inform you the status and when it starts the sterilization mode you can see the remaining time left.
If you like this sterilizer but require a smaller solution, look at the Ritter M9 Automatic Sterilizer.
Ritter M11 Ultraclave Automatic Sterilizer Features and Benefits
- Largest Ritter Automatic Sterilizer
- 4 Pre-Programmed Cycles for Ease of Use
- Self Program Controls Allow Custom Settings
- LCD Display for Status of Cycle
- Automatic Sterilization Allows You to Keep Working
- Product Number: M11-022
- Overall Length w/ Plug: 23.8 Inch
- Overall Width: 17.8 Inch
- Overall Height w/ Printer: 17.8 Inch
- Chamber Diameter: 11 Inch
- Chamber Depth: 18 Inch
- Usable Volume: 6.5 gal
- Large Tray Width: 9 Inch
- Large Tray Length: 15 Inch
- Large Tray Depth: 1.1 Inch
- Small Tray Width: 6.6 Inch
- Small Tray Length: 15 Inch
- Small Tray Depth: 1.1 Inch
- Weight: 99 lbs
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.4 gal
- Programmable Time: 3 to 90 Minutes
- Programmable Temperature: 230 to 275 F
- Programmable Dry Time: 0 to 60 Minutes
- Programmable Vent: Slow or Fast
- Minimum Countertop Width: 17.8 Inch
- Minimum Countertop Depth: 21 Inch
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!