Respironics' Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator delivers up to 10 liters per minute (LPM) of oxygen; this concentration is the highest available at a medical-grade oxygen concentration. The Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator is the most cost-effective concentrator for high oxygen flow patients. In addition to the standard model (#M10600), a unit is available with an Oxygen Percentage Indicator (#M10605) that ultrasonically measures oxygen output as a purity indication.
This Respironics Concentrator is engineered to reduce the cost of providing oxygen at higher rates and has fewer parts than any other concentrator sold today. Fewer parts and durable casters, as well as protected tubing and electric wires contribute to greater reliability. This dependability also makes the Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator one of the most affordable to own. To view a comparison of the top 10 Liter Oxygen Concentrators click on the following link: Review High Flow Oxygen Concentrators with Comparison Charts.
Vitality Medical-Certified Oxygen Specialists
- Rental Program -- Not sure which model to choose? Try then buy. Hitting the road? Rent one to take with you.
- Generous Buy Back program -- Your satisfaction is important. If you are not 100% satisfied, we'll buy it back and help you select the right one.
- Loaner Program -- You will be issued a loaner machine should anything happen to the concentrator you purchased from us.
- Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialists -- Trained staff will answer your oxygen questions.
Vitality Medical's founder, a Registered Nurse, knows that Oxygen Therapy Devices are life-essential. We have a cross-company Oxygen Concentrator committee that has developed and administers an Oxygen Concentrator Specialist Certification process. Specialists have 35 minutes to pass a rigorous 50-question with a score of 94% or better. This testing ensures they can address your oxygen therapy needs. Our specialists recertify every six months to keep up with our growing Oxygen Concentrator product line.
Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator 10 Liters
The M10 Oxygen Concentrator is engineered to be the highest-performing and most reliable Respironics Oxygen Concentrator available. Each M10 concentrator is individually tested in accordance with Respironics quality guidelines and comes with a written certificate of conformance and a one year standard warranty.
The optional Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OPI) for the Millennium M10 is an audible alarm that sounds when oxygen levels fall below 70%.
Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator Features & Benefits
- Maintenance-free SMC "sure cycle" valve that's designed specifically for the Millennium M10.
- Protective tubing neatly guards the electrical wires and tubing - helps eliminate risk of electric shock and increases reliability.
- Integrated sieve canister reduces tubing connections to enhance bed life.
- Twin head compressor: (higher stroke for more airflow through sieve beds).
- Smooth bottom makes cleaning cabinet easier.
- Highly durable casters designed to withstand rigorous usage.
Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
- Width: 19"
- Height: 27"
- Depth: 13"
- Weight: 53 +/- .5 lbs
- Flow rate: 10 LPM in 1 liter increments
- Operating pressure: 10-30 psig
- Outlet Pressure: 4-8 psig
- Electrical Requirements: 120V/60Hz (+/- 10%)
- 11 Amps
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator:
- Green light: greater than 82%
- Yellow light: between 70-82%
- Red light: less than 70%
- Oxygen Concentration: 92 +/- 4% @ 8-10 LPM, 94 +/- 2% @ 3-7 LPM, 92 +/- 4% @ 1-2 LPM
- Storage/transport temperature: -30 to 160 degrees F.
- Operating temperature: 55 to 90 degrees F.
- Storage/transport humidity: Up to 95%, non-condensing
- Alarm indicators: High system pressure, Low system pressure, Power failure, Low oxygen level (OPI model available on the M10605 model only), No oxygen flow.
- Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator Warranty: One Year Standard. Note: warranty voided if used for alternative purposes, including hyperbaric chambers.
- Optional extended warranty: Adds 2 Years to standard warranty. The extended warranty must be added at time of purchase. Call 800-397-5899 for details.
Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator Additional Information
- Millennium M10 User Manual offers instructions for patients to operate their M10 Concentrator.
- Millennium M10 Concentrator Maintenance Guide discusses cleaning and changing the air inlet filter and cleaning the exterior of the oxygen concentrator.
- Millennium M10 Troubleshooting Guide charts possible problems, cause and solutions.
Vitality Medical also carries Portable Oxygen Concentrators for oxygen therapy patients who wish to live a more active lifestyle. Many oxygen patients, using portable oxygen machines also use their portable oxygen as their home oxygen system. When these oxygen patients travel, they bring their portable oxygen supply along with them. We also sell oxygen supplies, including oxygen cylinders, oxygen regulators, oxygen tubing, oxygen masks, oxygen cannulas, oxygen concentrator filters, and finger pulse oximeters you can purchase online for home or office delivery.
Please allow an additional 2-3 days for shipping on all Respironics products.
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 S 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Respironics Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWorks on battery or only electric?
Internetional shipping available ?
if available how much for pakistan ?Question by: Anwar on Sep 11, 2015 9:44:00 PMThe Millennium M10 does not operate on batteries; it is electrical only. Also Respironics DOES NOT allow shipping outside of the U.S.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 18, 2016 3:59:00 PMHello, my husband has a Millennium M10 Respironics and when I put 25 foot tubing and a 25 ft cannula on it , I can't get the machine to go past 8 liters it will go up to 10 with just the cannula but not with the tubing.can you help me?Question by: Melissa Cyrus on May 15, 2017 4:07:00 PMThere shouldn't be any limitations on the output of the machine, regardless of the length of the cannula/tubing. Please call customer service at 800-397-5899 and speak with one of our representatives. They will be able to help resolve your problem.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 18, 2017 9:23:00 AMWould you like to buy mine? I used it app. 2 years off and, could not get used to it.Question by: m.l hunsinger jr on Feb 7, 2017 11:05:00 AMPlease contact our customer care center at 800-397-5899 and speak with one of our oxygen concentrator specialists about the buy back program. They will be able to assist you with any questions.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 6, 2017 8:48:00 AMWas wondering the electrical usage costs. how much wattage does the average large unit use.?Question by: Russ on Apr 30, 2015 5:36:00 PMThere are many different aspects involved that determine electrical usage of a concentrator. We recommend contacting the manufacturer to see if they have anything available to determine electrical usage.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 22, 2016 3:26:00 PM