Invacare 6266 Rear Leg Extensions with Glide Tips works as both an extension to your existing walker while also providing a fixed bottom to help you glide across just about any surface. These 13-inch extensions is able to increase the height range of a junior walker from 29-35 inches and adjust adult walkers from 33-40 inches. This gives any user, up to approximately 6-Feet, 7-Inches tall, the ability to walk without having to worry about hunching, slouching or feeling otherwise uncomfortable. In addition to increased height the walker accessories can be used with swivel or fixed wheels as well, adding versatility in it's usage. If wheels aren't an option, the glide tips will still help you slide along without fear of falling or toppling over, causing bodily injury.
Each set is backed by a limited five year warranty.
Product Features and Benefits
- Gliders Work on Any Surface Area
- Provides Fixed Bottom for Gliding
- Increased Height Range up to 7 Inches
- Offers Flexibility without Compromise
- Can be Used with Swivel or Fixed Wheels
- Prevents Users from Toppling, Falling
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Application: Rear Leg Extensions
- Junior Height Adjustment: 29-35 Inches
- Adult Height Adjustment: 33-40 Inches
- Warranty: Limited 5 Year
- Product Number: E0158
- HCPCS: E0158
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!