Customers Also Bought
The ReadyCare FRIO Small Cooling Wallet perfectly insulates your temperature sensitive medication opening up a whole new world when you're traveling, camping, or enjoying the outdoors in hot climates. With FRIO, you don't have to make special trips to restock ice or find refrigeration for insulin, hormones or glaucoma eye drops.
The FRIO Small Wallet uses patented technology to maintain the wallet's constant temperature of 77-79 degrees Fahrenheit, even in extreme 100 degree Fahrenheit temperatures. It's been proven to hold this temperature for a minimum of 45 hours from evaporative cooling. The specialized crystals within the panels quickly activates into a cooling gel when immersed into cold water. The panels also ensure even coverage throughout the wallet.
The inner wallet measures 5.5 x 6 inches to store four 10mL vials of insulin or hormones with syringes or four eye drop bottles. Individuals who use an insulin pump can also benefit from purchasing a FRIO Insulin Pump Wallet to protect insulin inside the pump when hiking or exploring in extreme temperatures.
Features and Benefits:
- Safely Stores Temperature Sensitive Medications
- Easy to Use
- Protects Even in Extreme Temperatures
- Crystals are Long Lasting
- Reusable, Eco-Friendly Storage
- TSA Travel-Friendly
- Six Color Options
- Fast Activation in Cold Water
- Doesn't Require Ice or Refrigeration
- Makes Traveling Easy and Convenient
- Manufacturer: ReadyCare, LLC
- Brand: FRIO
- Width: 5.5 Inches
- Length: 6 Inches
- Quantity: Each
- Colors: Black, Blue, Burgundy, Green, Purple, Red
- Activated Temperature: 77-79°F
- Activated Time Frame: Minimum of 45 Hours
- Listed with the U.S. FDA
- Immerse wallet into cold water for 5 to 15 minutes.
- Pat dry to remove excess water.
- Place back into pouch and close.
- Insert belt into loop to wear.
- Additional Information