Customers Also Bought
The Bowling Ramp by Rage Powersports will help those with limited strength or dexterity to bowl. The ramp can be used while sitting or standing and is easy to assemble or disassemble. The base of the ramp is wide enough that those who use a wheelchair will be able to sit behind the ramp in their chair and bowl. Each of the legs on the ramp has plastic feet and foam padding that will protect the floors while you bowl.
The ramp is constructed with 1-inch steel tubing and zinc plating and allows participants to bowl while exerting very little strength. The bowler simply places the bowling ball at the top of the ramp. When the ball is released, the ramp guides the ball downwards and gives it the momentum necessary to reach the pins. You will love how easy it is to assemble and use the bowling ramp by Rage Powersports.
Rage Powersports Bowling Ramp Features and Benefits
- Makes it easier for those with limited strength or dexterity to bowl
- Can be used while sitting or standing
- Wide base allows it to be used be those in wheelchairs
- Simple assembly and disassembly
- Plastic feet and foam padding won't scratch floors
- Constructed with 1-inch steel tubing with zinc plating
- 1-year warranty
Rage Powersports Bowling Ramp Specifications
- Manufacturer: Rage Powersports Products
- Item Number: BWL-RAMP
- Materials: Steel tubing, zinc plating
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Dimensions: 58 Inches L x 26-1/4 Inches W x 24-1/2 Inches H
- Base Opening: 23 Inches W x 23-1/2 Inches H
- Ramp Width: 5-1/2 Inches (Inside), 7-1/2 Inches (outside)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Rage Power Sports
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!