Customers Also Bought
Bulk Transport Laundry Truck for Hospital Linen.
Bulk Transport Truck is manufactured by R&B Wire. This poly laundry truck is used to move bulk linen in hospitals and nursing homes. These linen transport trucks may also be used for recyclables or bagged waste. Constructed with heavy poly construction with a wall thickness of .225 inch nominal, this doubled walled bulk transport truck offers ultra tough duty. Equipped with 6-inch non-marking ball bearing caster wheels, this bulk linen truck easily rolls from room to room with a short turning radius for narrow hallways. Two caster wheels are fixed and 2 caster wheels swivel for smooth rolling. The bulk cargo capacity is 48 cubic feet with 48 x 29 x 68 inch capacity. This manufacturer's products and supplies are made in the USA.
Rolling Linen Cart Features & Benefits
- Bulk transport laundry truck.
- Can carry huge payloads.
- Large ball-bearing caster wheels for smooth rolling and tight turns.
- Non-marking wheels leaves floors clean.
- Double walled poly base.
- Transport linen, waste or recyclables.
- Offers many years of service.
Bulk Linen Transport Product Specifications
- Product Number: 848.
- Width: 29 Inch.
- Length: 48 Inch.
- Height: 68 Inch.
- Curtain Panel Dimensions: 72 H x 90 L Inch.
- Traditional Color Options: White, Gray, Red, Green, Lime Green, Blue, Navy Blue, Orange, Yellow, Black.
- Rotostone Color Options: Ash Granite, Brazilian Terracotta, Sand Stone, Verde Granite.
- Poly Construction Thickness: 0.225 Inch.
- Weight: 130 lbs.
- Total Caster Weight Capacity: 2000 lbs.
- Made in the USA.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer R&B Wire
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!