Customers Also Bought
Quick Dry Pouch Covers are a quick convenient way to absorb excess moisture from a wet pouch after bath, shower or any water activity. This cover offers the same design features of the Daily Wear Cover except that it is composed of a highly absorbent terry-cloth material.
This cover will not water-proof the pouch. It is not intended to be worn in the water.
Offered in two colors, White and Navy. The back of the Quick Dry Pouch Cover is White and is 100% machine wash and dry.
All the Ostomate needs to do is apply the Quick Dry Pouch Cover to their pouch and in 15 minutes, the pouch will be completely dry.
The Quick Dry Pouch Cover is closed ended and follows the same sizing profile that is used for the Daily Wear Close and Open End Cover(s).
Benefits to the Ostomate:
This highly absorbent cover will aid the ostomate as follows:
- The Ostomate need not stand with a hair dryer or some other means to dry their pouch after bath or shower.
- After applying the cover they can continue with their dressing routine, be it morning or evening.
- After the Quick Dry is applied, the Ostomate can continue to dress not having to worry about getting their underwear or clothes wet or damp.
- After about 15 minutes, the Ostomate may remove the cover and continue with their day. This cover will provide an added level of freedom for the Ostomate.
Applying the Cover to the Pouch:
These instructions apply for one piece as well as two piece pouching systems:
After Shower, Bath or any water activity.
- Gather the end of the pouch and insert it into the back of the opening in the cover.
- Slide the cover up and over the pouch as if putting on a slip cover.
- Guide the opening of the cover so that it resides where the pouch and the barrier (flange) are connected. (On a one piece system, this would be where the pouch and barrier is factory sealed.)
- Ensure that the upper edge of the pouch is inside the upper area of the cover above the opening in the back.
- Wear the Quick Dry Cover for 10 to 15 minutes to allow all moisture to be absorbed. (You could continue with your daily routine while the cover is in place.)
- Simply pull the cover from the top of the pouch and slide the cover off the pouch
- Additional Information
Manufacturer C&S Pouch Covers
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history