The Q Care® Oral Cleansing and Suctioning System q8 by Sage Products is made specifically to help those who cannot perform their own oral care and helps a caregiver complete the cleaning process. This assortment of oral devices both cleans teeth, gums and mouth while providing a means for suction for those who cannot expectorate -- or in other words be able to spit out saliva or oral solution.
The Q Care® kits comes with everything a patient needs around the clock for full oral care. With the q8 model there come a Y-connector, 1 suction handle, and a covered yankauer. Also, two packages of one suction toothbrush and sodium bicarbonate, alcohol-free mouthwash, mouth moisturizer and an applicator swab. Next, it includes a package of a 1 suction swab with sodium bicarbonate, alcohol-free mouthwash, mouth moisturizer, and another applicator swab. And lastly, there is one package of one suction catheter. Twenty-five of these systems come per case.
The following explains the application for each component of the Q Care® Oral Cleansing and Suctioning System.
- Y-Connector: Allows for dedicated oral suctioning.
- Suction Handle: Holding device that attached to various suctioning and cleansing tools.
- Covered Yankauer: Suctioning device for the oral cavity, sheathed for protection.
- Suction Oral Brush: Removes plaque from teeth, messages gums and mouth tissues.
- Suction Oral Swab: Cleans and stimulates oral tissues.
- Suction Catheter: Provides general oral cavity suction.
The Q Care® Oral Cleansing and Suctioning System q8 Features and Benefits
- It has everything for oral cleaning and cavity preventative care.
- It's adaptable to existing suction equipment.
- Comes with easy tear-off pre-packaged mouth cleaning and accessories kits.
- It's easy to set up and get going.
- Suction handle provides variable control and allows for quick tool changes.
The Q Care® Oral Cleansing and Suctioning System q8 Specifications
- Manufacturer number: 6808
- Manufacturer: Sage Products
- 25 Systems per Case
See the following information in regards to the Q Care® SETUP
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!