Customers Also Bought
Push-Button Safety Lancets by McKesson are a quick and comfortable way for individuals with diabetes to obtain adequate blood samples. With their intuitive, 2-step operation, these new Push Button Safety Lancets are incredibly easy to handle. They each come with the needles gamma-sterilized, fully covered and protected with a sterility tab, making them sterile and safe.
Push-Button Safety Lancets feature electro-polished and silicone-coated needles that take their samples at a high puncture speed to gently minimize the pain typical of lancets while facilitating healing at the same time. The color-coded plastic helps users easily identify the needle gauge that they require.
Push-Button Safety Lancets Features and Benefits:
- Quickly and Comfortably Obtains Adequate Blood Samples.
- Easy-to-Handle 2-Step Operation.
- Low Firing Force, No Lancet Loading Required.
- Gamma-Sterilized, Fully Covered and Safety Protected Needles.
- Efficiently Delivers Sample With Push of a Single Button.
- Safe Self-Destructing Activation Mechanism Makes Reusing Needles Impossible to Reuse.
- Electro-Polished and Silicone-Coated Needle with a Gentle High Puncture Speed.
- Color-Coded For Easy Gauge Identification.
Push-Button Safety Lancets Specifications:
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Application: Lancet
- Type: Push Button Safety
- Target Area: Fingertip
- Gauges: 17, 23, 30
- Quantity: 100 per box, 20 boxes per case
- Product Numbers: 16-PBSL17G, 16-PBSL23G, 16-PBSL28G
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product Questionswhat gauge is the equivalent of "baby" size or smallest needle?
Question by: mary a pollman on Sep 26, 2019 5:02:00 PMI'm sorry, but we do not offer medical advice. Please inquire with a healthcare professional for the best information.Answer by: Jason Glover (Admin) on Sep 27, 2019 3:39:00 PM
Based on your history