Customers Also Bought
PulSTAR Logix IPC System is a lightweight compression therapy system with a unique, multi-wrap system that offers four options of delivery for optimal DVT prevention. With auto-sensing technology that recognizes mode of therapy, this compression therapy system is equipped with either a single or dual limb operation. Kink-resistant tubing allows for continual air flow and optimum therapeutic pressure customizes pressure to each patient's limbs for a personalized, effective and convenient user experience.
PulSTAR Logix IPC System is designed with an LCD screen for easy visibility from multiple angles, and a pause feature allows therapy to be temporarily suspended and resumed on demand. A specialized clinician override feature allows pressure adjustment when needed, and proprietary safety connectors will not connect to other hospital equipment.
You might also be interested in other, similar DVT Compression Therapy Products, such as one with three separate therapy modes of sequential, gradient and circumferential--Kendall SCD 700 DVT Compression Pump.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight, versatile design weighs less than 5 lbs
- Allows for either single or dual limb operation
- Color-coded tubing allows for easy limb identification
- Kink-resistant tubing allows for continual airflow if tubing becomes twisted or bent
- Optimum therapeutic pressure customizes pressure to each patient's limbs
- Proprietary safety connectors will not connect to other hospital equipment.
- LCD screen is easily visible from multiple angles
- LED indicator lights are located next to each button to illuminate to confirm current operation
- Pause feature allows therapy to be temporarily suspended and resumed on demand
- Clinician override feature allows pressure adjustment when needed.
- Item Numbers: LX5000, LL500-01, LL500-02, Ll500-03
- System Weight: >5 lbs.
- Tubing Length: 8 Inches
- Calf Sleeve Sizes: Medium, Large, X-Large
- Calf Sleeve Size Range: 11 to 27 Inch
- Application: Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Prevention
- Compression Levels for Calf Garments: Standard 40 mmHg, Advanced 55 mmHg
- Compression Levels for Foot Garments: Standard 135 mmHg, Advanced 155 mmHg
- Cycle Times for Calf Garments: Inflate for 10 seconds, hold for 10 seconds, deflate for 40 seconds
- Cycle Times for Foot Garments: Inflate for 3 seconds, hold for 5 seconds, deflate for 20 seconds
- Manufacturer: Encompass Group (formerly manufactured by AlbaHealth
Pulstar Logix DVT Prevention System Video (7:58 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Product Brochure offers highlights and features for this DVT prevention device.