Customers Also Bought
PulSTAR Logix IPC System is a lightweight compression therapy system with a unique, multi-wrap system that offers four options of delivery for optimal DVT prevention. With auto-sensing technology that recognizes mode of therapy, this compression therapy system is equipped with either a single or dual limb operation. Kink-resistant tubing allows for continual air flow and optimum therapeutic pressure customizes pressure to each patient's limbs for a personalized, effective and convenient user experience.
PulSTAR Logix IPC System is designed with an LCD screen for easy visibility from multiple angles, and a pause feature allows therapy to be temporarily suspended and resumed on demand. A specialized clinician override feature allows pressure adjustment when needed, and proprietary safety connectors will not connect to other hospital equipment.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight, versatile design weighs less than 5 lbs. and allows for either single or dual limb operation.
- Color-coded tubing allows for easy limb identification and kink-resistant tubing allows for continual air flow if tubing becomes kinked or bent.
- Optimum therapeutic pressure customizes pressure to each patient's limbs and proprietary safety connectors will not connect to other hospital equipment.
- LCD screen is easily visible from multiple angles and LED indicator lights are located next to each button to illuminate to confirm current operation.
- Pause feature allows therapy to be temporarily suspended and resumed on demand and clinician override feature allows pressure adjustment when needed.
- Item Numbers: LX5000, LL500-01, LL500-02, Ll500-03
- Manufacturer: Encompass Group
- System Weight: >5 lbs.
- Tubing Length: 8 Inches
- Calf Sleeve Sizes: Medium, Large, X-Large
- Application: Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Prevention
Manuals and Documents
Pulstar Logix DVT Prevention System Video (7:58 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat are the power requirements — voltage & power??Question by: Douglas Kirtz on Aug 17, 2016 6:55:41 PMAccording to the manufacturer it is 120V.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 22, 2016 2:57:00 PMHi,
My legs have edema can I use this machine to improve the edema ?Question by: Raymond Tay on Aug 2, 2016 5:57:47 PMWe do not employ any medical professionals and therefore cannot answer any specific questions regarding items sold. It's best in this case to contact the manufacturer or a physician of the product for further details.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 25, 2016 2:48:00 PM