Customers Also Bought
PulSTAR Logix IPC System is a lightweight compression therapy system with a unique, multi-wrap system that offers four options of delivery for optimal DVT prevention. With auto-sensing technology that recognizes mode of therapy, this compression therapy system is equipped with either a single or dual limb operation. Kink-resistant tubing allows for continual air flow and optimum therapeutic pressure customizes pressure to each patient's limbs for a personalized, effective and convenient user experience.
PulSTAR Logix IPC System is designed with an LCD screen for easy visibility from multiple angles, and a pause feature allows therapy to be temporarily suspended and resumed on demand. A specialized clinician override feature allows pressure adjustment when needed, and proprietary safety connectors will not connect to other hospital equipment.
PulSTAR Logix IPC System Features and Benefits
- Lightweight, versatile design weighs less than 5 lbs. and allows for either single or dual limb operation.
- Color-coded tubing allows for easy limb identification and kink-resistant tubing allows for continual air flow if tubing becomes kinked or bent.
- Optimum therapeutic pressure customizes pressure to each patient's limbs and proprietary safety connectors will not connect to other hospital equipment.
- LCD screen is easily visible from multiple angles and LED indicator lights are located next to each button to illuminate to confirm current operation.
- Pause feature allows therapy to be temporarily suspended and resumed on demand and clinician override feature allows pressure adjustment when needed.
PulSTAR Logix IPC System Specifications
- Item Numbers: LX5000, LL500-01, LL500-02, Ll500-03
- Manufacturer: Encompass Group
- System Weight: >5 lbs.
- Tubing Length: 8 Inches
- Calf Sleeve Sizes: Medium, Large, X-Large
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Encompass Group
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!