Customers Also Bought
The Pro-Lite® Wrist Splint with Abducted Thumb, manufactured by FLA Orthopedics, recommended when immobilization of the wrist and/or thumb is needed. Semi-rigid thumb splint portion is contoured to provide intimate support, immobilization and thumb abduction. The unique design protects the thumb from impact or shock without any uncomfortable binding or stitch seams. The splint has metal stays on the front and back of the hand to prevent wrist movement. Loop lock closures allow for quick and easy one-handed application and fastening. Perfect for individuals who experience Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, arthritis, or general wrist and thumb discomfort.
- Available for the left or right hand.
- Metal stays prevent movement of the wrist and thumb.
- Loop lock closures.
- Item Numbers:
- Right Hand: 22-4601SBLK, 22-460SMBLK, 22-460MDBLK, 22-460LGBLK, 22-4601LBLK
- Left Hand: 22-4611SBLK, 22-461SMBLK, 22-461MDBLK, 22-461LGBLK, 22-4611LBLK
- Wrist Measurement:
- X-Small Size: 4-1/2 Inches to 5-1/2 Inches
- Small Size: 5-1/2 Inches to 6-1/2 Inches
- Medium Size: 6-1/2 Inches to 7-1/2 Inches
- Large Size: 7-1/2 Inches to 8-1/2 Inches
- X-Large Size: 8-1/2 Inches and Up
- Measure around center of wrist.
- HCPCS Code: L3908
- Color: Black
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FLA Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!