ProLite Ankle Stirrup Brace, manufactured by FLA Orthopedics, provides medial and lateral support to stabilize the ankle joint for faster recovery and healing of tender soft tissues. Ideal brace for mild or moderate sprains, strains, or after cast removal.
The liner is made of a tri-layer pneumatic air bladder that conforms to the ankle and pulsates while walking to provide a massaging effect. Standard height. Adjustable heel piece conforms to fit a range of sizes. Two adjustable swivel straps ensure proper strap placement each time brace is applied.
Order now and expedite the rehabilitation process for your ankle today!
ProLite Ankle Stirrup Brace Features and Benefits
- Adjustable heel and swivel straps.
- Material conforms to user anatomy.
- Provides lateral and medial stabilization.
- Pulsates for a massaging effect.
ProLite Ankle Stirrup Brace Specifications
- Product Numbers: 40-908UNSTD.
- Color: White and blue.
- Size: Universal.
- Application: To stabilize the ankle joint.
- Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics.
- HCPCS Code: L4350.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FLA Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!