Customers Also Bought
ProLite Airflow Wrist Splint, by Jobst, is a unique support that covers eight inches over the wrist and forearm and help those who need a device to stabilize and help quickly heal an injury. This device is ergonomically designed to fit either arm and is ideal for those who need time to heal wrist injuries.
This wrist splint is made of a breathable mesh material that will allow airflow and will wick away moisture from the skin. This will make a more comfortable wear for the user by reducing the amount of perspiration after long wear. The Airflow Wrist Splint secures using three point loop lock for increased stability and comfort adjustment.
The splint has a built in metal palmar and plastic dorsal stays to prevent flexion and extension. These are rigid forms within the splint that will stabilize the wrist and also protect it from collisions and accidental jarring that could cause potential re-injury. The tubular construction of the ProLite allows for quick and easy one-handed application.
The Airflow comes in a range of sizes to accommodate most people and two colors: black and tan.
ProLite Airflow Wrist Splint Features and Benefits
- The splint will stabilize the wrist and lower forearm.
- The mesh-like material will allow airflow to help keep the skin dry.
- The solid stays built into the splint will add a rigid layer that further protects the wrist.
- There are three straps to secure the splint for extra stability and comfort adjustment.
ProLite Airflow Wrist Splint Specifications
- Manufacturer: Jobst
- Color: Black or Tan
- Left or Right
- Sizes (Diameter of Wrist):
- Small/Medium: 5.5 - 7.5 Inches
- Large/X-Large: 7.5 - 9 Inches
- HCPCS: L3908
- Product Numbers: 7589110, 7589111, 7589112, 7589113, 7589100, 7589101, 7589102, 7589103
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FLA Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!