Customers Also Bought
The ProLite 3D Elbow Support, by Jobst, is a unique knit elbow support that provides compression to treat minor sprains, strains and tendon soreness. This elbow support is made to be ergonomic and follow the unique contours between the upper forearm, across the elbow, and terminating at the mid-bicep.
The ProLite 3D is not only designed for comfort, but also the utmost in protection. The medical-grade silicone inserts are placed inside the wrap and will buffer the elbow. Those same inserts will massage the soft tissues and help reduce swelling.
The 3D elbow support has gradient compression, meaning the greatest pressure is stronger where the elbow articulates, while areas near the cuffs are less. This makes it so the support does not constrict at the openings. The fabric is light and breathable and will help wick away moisture.
ProLite 3D Elbow Support Features and Benefits
- The gradient pressure will help an injured elbow heal while reducing swelling.
- The silicone gel inserts will gently massage the elbow and add another level of protection.
- The pressure is greatest at the elbow and less constricting at the banded openings.
- The support is ergonomically contoured to avoid bunching up.
ProLite 3D Elbow Support Specifications
- Manufacturer: Jobst
- Color: White/Gray
- Sizes: (Measured at Mid-Forearm)
- XX-Small: 6 3/4 - 7 1/2 Inch
- X-Small: 7 1/2 - 8 1/4 Inch
- Small: 8 1/4 - 9 Inch
- Medium: 9 7/8 - 10 5/8 Inch
- Large: 9 7/8 - 10 5/8 Inch
- X-Large: 10 5/8 - 11 3/8 Inch
- XX-Large: 11 3/8 - 12 1/4 Inch
- Material: Knitted Elastic
- HCPCS: L3908
- Product Numbers: 7589000, 7589001, 7589002, 7589003, 7589004, 7589005, 7589006
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FLA Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!