Projection Alarm Clock displays time and outdoor temperature projected on a wall or ceiling up to 6 feet away. The projection displays easy-to-read digits in a large format. An LCD screen on the Projection Alarm Clock displays the current time, alarm, temperature at two separate locations from sensors and weather forecast icons.
Projection Alarm Clock & Weather Monitor is designed with backlighting on the LCD screen that is automatically activated when a built-in sensor detects ambient light. This Living Aid displays the accurate time, anywhere in the USA. This time is automatically updated by radio signal from the Atomic Clock in Boulder, Colorado. Powered by six AA Batteries, the Projection Alarm Clock comes with dual alarm and snooze.
Projection Alarm Clock Components
- Projection Alarm Clock & Weather Monitor
- 2 Temperature Sensors
Projection Alarm Clock Features and Benefits
- Alarm clock with weather monitor.
- Projects time and temperature on wall or ceiling.
- Auto detection of ambient light activates LCD backlighting.
- LCD displays time, two temperatures and weather forecast icons.
- Accurate time automatically updated from an Atomic Clock signal.
Projection Alarm Clock Specifications
- Heat Wraps Product Number: 83134.
- Width: 6-1/2 Inches.
- Height: 4-1/2 Inches.
- Depth: 1-1/4 Inches.
- Weight: 11 Ounces.
- Dual alarm.
- Power Requirement: 6 AA batteries (not included).
Projection Alarm Clock Video (0.52 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!