Other ProBasics product(s)
ProBasics Full Reclining Wheelchair
ProBasics Reclining Wheelchairs are designed to meet the needs of mobility patients who need the added function of reclining for their wheelchair. These reclining wheelchairs feature removable desk-length arms and padded elevating legrests for user comfort. Select between four different models based upon seat width. Seat width options range between 16 to 22 inches. The frame for this full reclining wheelchair has an attractive silver vein finish. Rear anti-tippers offer protection from flipping the chair backwards. The headrest has an extension to adjust to individual needs. Removable desk style armrests are padded for comfort. The relining mechanism has a finger trigger release for easy activation. Additional safety and comfort are added on this K0006 wheelchair with rear anti-tippers and a headrest extension.
Product Features & Benefits
- Full reclinning wheelchair.
- Padded, removable desk-length arms for user comfort.
- Elevating legrests are padded for additional support.
- Headrest extension for comfort.
- Enhanced reclining mechanism.
- Smooth reclining with finger trigger release mechanism.
- Rear anti-tippers for security.
- Product Numbers: WCR1616E, WCR1816E, WCR2018E, WCR2218E
- Seat Width Options: 16, 18, 20, 22 Inch.
- Seat Depth: 17 Inch.
- Seat To Floor Height: Adult 20 Inch
- Back Height: 34 Inch
- Product Weight Capacity: Up to 400 lbs
- Shipping Product Weight: 71-75 lbs
- Carton Dimensions: 40 x 36 x 12 Inch.
- Manufacturer: Compass Health (Roscoe Medical).
- HCPCS Code: K0001, K0006.
- Manufacturer's Warranty:
- Frame: Limited Lifetime
- All Other Parts: One Year
- ProBasics Information Sheet displays the features and benefits for this reclining wheelchair.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Roscoe Medical Sub Brand ProBasics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow far back does the back recline?Question by: Kerry donahue on Mar 23, 2017 9:50:00 PMThe backrest will recline between 90 and 170 degrees.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 9, 2018 8:49:00 AMDoes it recline 90 or 180Question by: Beverly Reid on Nov 27, 2017 9:41:00 AMThe chair reclines from 90 to 160 degrees according to the product information sheet available on the product page.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 24, 2018 8:45:00 AMHow far does it recline
Question by: Laura Looney on Mar 26, 2017 3:51:00 PMFrom 90-170 degrees.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 9, 2018 9:58:00 AMCan I fold it to store in back of trunk for travel purposes?
Question by: Colette on Nov 30, 2017 10:31:00 AMThis chair can be folded for transport.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 9, 2018 12:38:00 PMDoes this ProBasics Full Reclining Wheelchair/PB1816 fold to store in the trunk of a car for travel purposes?Question by: Shirley on Jun 25, 2017 5:23:00 PMAccording to the manufacturer, it does not fold for storage in a vehicle.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 26, 2017 8:57:00 AMDoes this chair include a seat belt or is there one that can be added?Question by: Diana on Apr 30, 2017 5:04:00 PMThe chair is able to fold a person down to a flat angle.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 2, 2017 9:06:00 AM