Other ProBasics product(s)
Customers Also Bought
The ProBasics Lightweight Folding Walking Cane is a collapsible Mobility Aid that you can fold into four parts for quick and easy storage. For added flexibility, you can adjust the length of the ProBasics Folding Walking Cane with an easy-to-use, push-button system. The height can be modified between 32.5 inches to 36.5 inches, and the locking anit-rattle ring allows you to quickly and safely fit and adjust the length in 1-inch increments. This Lightweight Folding Walking Cane features an offset T-shape ergonomic comfort grip handle that forms to your hand. With a 300-pound weight capacity, the durable ProBasics PB2055 Series Lightweight Folding Walking Cane is available in a black or bronze anodized aluminum finish, and can also be used as a walking stick on uneven terrain.
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Collapsible and Foldable for Travel and Storage
- Offset T-Shape Comfort Grip Handle
- Easy-To-Use Push-Button System
- Easy-To-Clean Alumnum Frame
- Attractive Powder-Coated Finish
- Adjustable Range: 32.5 Inch to 36.5 Inch
- Available in Black or Bronze Anodized Aluminum Finish
- 300 Pound Weight Capacity
- Cane Diameter: 7/8 Inch
- Cane Tip: 3/4 Inch
- Product Weight: 13 Ounce
- Item Numbers: PB2055, PB2055B, PB2055K
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Information Sheet Contains Product Information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!