Other ProBasics product(s)
Customers Also Bought
ProBasics Reduced Gap Full-Length Bed Rails feature welded steel construction with a brown vein finish to blend with your home decor and is compatible with the following Invacare bed models: 5307IVC Manual Hospital Bed, 5310IVC Semi-Electric Bed and 5410IVC Full-Electric Hospital Bed as well as these two old Invacare Value Care Beds--VC5210, VC5310.
ProBasics Full-Length Bed Rail
ProBasics Full-Rail meets the voluntary FDA Guidelines for bed rail entrapment. Manufactured with welded steel construction, this ProBasics Full Length Bed Rail has an attractive brown vein finish. The cross braces are spring loaded and self-adjusting.
- Product Number: PB6034.
- Width: Between bed rails - 36.5 inch.
- Length: 56 inch.
- Height: 13.5 inch Raised, 4.5 inch Lowered.
- Shipping Weight: 27 lbs.
- Welded steel construction.
- Attractive brown vein finish.
- Compatible with VC5210, VC5310, 5307IVC, 5310IVC and 5410IVC hospital beds.
- Manufacturer: Compass Health (formerly Invacare).
- HCPCS Code: E0310.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Year Limited.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Sub Brand ProBasics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!