Customers Also Bought
Invacare ProBasics Aluminum Crutches are lightweight yet durable to support up to 350 pounds while patient is recovering from an injury or surgery. Its one-piece construction of anodized aluminum comes fully assembled with adjustability to meet a range of heights. Choose from Adult, Adult Tall and Youth crutches, each pair offering quick push button height adjustments. All aluminum crutches come with underarm cushion, handgrip and skid-resistant rubber tip for safety, comfort and most importantly stability.
Crutch tips wear down and create an uneven surface after rigorous use. No need to swap the set of ProBasics Adjustable Aluminum Crutches with a new pair. Rather, simply replace the tips to ensure safety with each patient use.
- Lightweight Aluminum Tubing
- Simple Push Buttons for Height Adjustments
- Skid-Proof Tip
- Padded Underarm
- Firm Handgrips Add Stability
- Adds Safety During Recovery
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Product Numbers: PB1055A, PB1055T, PB1055Y
- Brand: ProBasics
- Size Options: Adult, Adult Tall, Youth
- Quantity: Case of 8
- Material: Aluminum
- Application: Walking Support Crutch
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Height Adjustments: 45-53 Inches (Adult), 53-61.5 Inches (Adult Tall), 37-46 Inches (Youth)
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!